The Hills

Guest Eli

Lauren is driving me crazy. What the hell was that crao about practically yelling at Audrina for letting Heidi pick up her stuff? Like Heidi pointed out, she was the one who introduced Lauren to Audrina, it's just ridiculous how Lauren is making her friends pick sides like that. She's just a hypocrite, going on and on about how horrible Spencer is because he's mad at Stephanie for hanging out with her. Wake up Lauren, the reason for all this drama is that you made Heidi choose between you and Spencer, and now you're making your friends choose between you and Heidi as well. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think Lauren and Spencer hate each other so much because they're too much alike.

They're alike in that respect, but not in any other way really. They're both needy and possessive, but in other ways Lauren is a very nice person, whereas Spencer doesn't appear to have any other redeeming qualities.

That's true.

Lauren hates Spencer because he spread rumours about a sex tape (which weren't true). I don't know why he hates her maybe he's just being Spencer?!?!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love The Hills!

I really dislike Heidi and Spencer. Spencer is sooo horrible and he doesnt have any respect for anyone. Heidi changed alot when she got with Spencer. I used to like her but now she is just annoying.

I really liked Whitney. Im sad shes not on The Hills anymore. :(

Watched a few episodes of The City but i think it crap!

Maybe she will be in The Hills again for a few episodes. Im sure she will come back to LA at one point to visit her family and Lauren & Co. And if that happens im sure we will see her on The Hills again!

I cant wait for Season 5 to start, by the look of the trailor its going to be filled with drama! :lol:

I read season 5 was going to be the last season. Or at least defo for Lauren. I dont think they would continue it without her though

It's definitely the last season for Lauren, she's already filmed her final scenes. I don't blame her for leaving, the show has become a complete farce, it's just so ridiculously fake. I can't believe I used to love it so much. I saw a few episodes from Season 1 today on MTV, and the difference between then and now is unreal. It was actually believably real back then, like a proper documentary/reality show, but these days its just a soap-opera. Nothing wrong with soaps, obviously (I wouldn't be on this forum if I hated soaps), but a soap opera masquerading as a reality show is just stupid.

I used to love Laguna Beach, and the early days of The Hills. Even though some of the people on Laguna Beach were extremely annoying (Kristen especially), at least you could tell what was filmed was real. The first two seasons of The Hills were great, especially anything involving Lauren and Whitney's jobs at Teen Vogue. Lauren leaving is probably a relief to her, she has been followed by cameras now since 2003, she's must be dying to live a more private life. Blah-drina is also leaving in Season 5, thank goodness. That stupid airhead is a total waste of space, and she is as much of a fame-seeker as Heidi and Spencer, she just pretended to be nice to Lauren for a lot longer than they did. The only good thing she brought to the show was her hot boyfriend Justin.

I don't know if The Hills will last after Season 5. Without Lauren, Blah-drina and Whitney, who's the show going to focus on? Lo will probably leave as well, she has no purpose without Lauren. So that leaves Spencer, Heidi, Stephanie, Brodie, and Holly. I don't want to watch a show about them.

I think it will just finish. I dont think they could continue it without Lauren afterall the show is supposed to be about her life.

I do have a feeling that Heidi and Spencer will do a spin off from The Hills. I for one will not be watching that if it happens.

It's definitely the last season for Lauren, she's already filmed her final scenes. I don't blame her for leaving, the show has become a complete farce, it's just so ridiculously fake. I can't believe I used to love it so much. I saw a few episodes from Season 1 today on MTV, and the difference between then and now is unreal. It was actually believably real back then, like a proper documentary/reality show, but these days its just a soap-opera. Nothing wrong with soaps, obviously (I wouldn't be on this forum if I hated soaps), but a soap opera masquerading as a reality show is just stupid.

I used to love Laguna Beach, and the early days of The Hills. Even though some of the people on Laguna Beach were extremely annoying (Kristen especially), at least you could tell what was filmed was real. The first two seasons of The Hills were great, especially anything involving Lauren and Whitney's jobs at Teen Vogue. Lauren leaving is probably a relief to her, she has been followed by cameras now since 2003, she's must be dying to live a more private life. Blah-drina is also leaving in Season 5, thank goodness. That stupid airhead is a total waste of space, and she is as much of a fame-seeker as Heidi and Spencer, she just pretended to be nice to Lauren for a lot longer than they did. The only good thing she brought to the show was her hot boyfriend Justin.

I don't know if The Hills will last after Season 5. Without Lauren, Blah-drina and Whitney, who's the show going to focus on? Lo will probably leave as well, she has no purpose without Lauren. So that leaves Spencer, Heidi, Stephanie, Brodie, and Holly. I don't want to watch a show about them.

Amen to that! He is hooooot!!

I like Lauren, I didn't used to on Laguna Beach, I thought she was boring and whiny. But these days I think she's nice if a bit fake. But the whole thing's a bit fake so that's probably not her fault. If I think about it too much I start to hate it again but as soon as I hear Natasha Bedingfield's dulcet tones I'm hooked again! :D

I've run out :( Does anyone know when the fifth season starts in america? And Lauren is in it right?

I might have to go and watch the City to give me something to do! Did anyone ever hear that holidays can be very boring?

Season 5 starts in April in the US. Lauren is in it, but she leaves during Season 5, it will be her last season on the show. Audrina is also leaving during season 5.

Archived