The Hills

Guest Eli

yep some of the things Heidi says are like sooo stupid. She definetly is an 'airhead' :lol:

Like when talking to Lauren about not wanting Audrina at her birthday party she said 'She can come but she cant come to my party' Yes cos that makes sense...

Not as bad as Stephanie mind you - 'It used to be a hamster, now its a giunea pig' :unsure:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Spencer Pratt is just that... a pratt! I'm currently provoking him into tweeting me back on Twitter by telling him what a jerk he is being. He is so judgmental of others in his tweets ...

Vanessa Hudgens # 27 on Maxim Hot 100 list? @perezhilton tell me I'm not crazy! thats a joke! what is the definition of Hot now?

compare LC to kristin cavallari! LC was the nerd on laguna beach that was trying to steal Kristin the cool girls love interest!

And then he has the nerve to grace us with tweets about how he loves God and is an avid "Christian". Oh, please... People like that frustrate the heck outta me. And I've never watched an episode of The Hills. What does that say about good ol' Spence?

I have to admit I'm a bit excited about Kristin Cavallari joining The Hills, even though I hate the show now because of how fake it is. Apparently the producers have decided that Kristin is going to have an affair with Justin. Ha, I can't wait to see Blah-drina's face! She'll probably stare at the ceiling more than ever, or maybe her eyes will roll back into her head forever. Even though it has all been scripted into the show, Blah-drina is kind of getting what she deserves for having a fake affair with Brody behind Jayde's back.

Kristin's joining the Hills? That sounds weird. I loved her on Laguna Beach. Her and Justin would just be ewwwww!

Nathan, did you ever get a reply from him? He was giving out his phone number yesterday. I don't know if it was real or not because I didn't ring it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not so sure about Kristin joining the show. I mean, when she took over for Lauren as narrator on Laguna Beach that worked out well and all, but I'm not sure about her taking over The Hills as well. It just seems way too forced IMO, plus in the first place it was Lauren's show. It wasn't really a story about everyone else, it's a story about Lauren and her friends was kind of just bonus characters. I don't know, I just think it will be weird. Whitney is already gone, and apparently it's not for sure that Audrina will return either. And who knows about Spencer and Heidi?

And speaking of those two... What the HELL is going on?! Spencer's nice?! And Holly, oh my god, Holly... What on earth had she been drinking on the night of that rehearsal dinner? That was the most ridiculous thing ever!

Stephanie has stated that she was bulimic when she first joined the show. Click here.

I'm not surprised by this, you can tell by the mounds of clothes she wears to cover her figure up, especially when she was on the beach in Hawaii with Audrina (who looks like she hasn't eaten in years). It's a shame being around such twigs drove Stephanie to despair, because I think she has the nicest body of all the girls. Remember the red dress she wore when she went on that date with Doug? Or the silver one she wore on her 22nd birthday? The dresses she wore on those occasions showed off what a lovely curvacious body she has. I feel really sorry for Stephanie sometimes, she seems really lost. She was addicted to crystal meth before she joined the show as well, and got arrested for shop-lifting. I blame the Pratt parents, they have obviously failed to raise Spencer properly, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of their bad parenting rubbed off on Stephanie too.

My hate for Spencer Pratt just grows and grows. He's continually living up to his last name in every episode. At least, Lauren told Heidi what she thought of him at her birthday on the boat. If only, Heidi could see it.

Archived