The Hills

Guest Eli

I've started watching the City and yeah, I'm hooked! I quite like it! I like Erin and, strangely, starting to quite like Olivia. When she cut across Whitney talking about Adam and Allie, even though she could have been nicer about it, I thought it was pretty refreshing. Because, as she said, it is pretty 'high school' and Whitney should just stay out of it. Anyway, it's feeding my obsession just that little bit longer :P But only a few episodes left until I've finished all of that as well! :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started watching the City and yeah, I'm hooked! I quite like it! I like Erin and, strangely, starting to quite like Olivia. When she cut across Whitney talking about Adam and Allie, even though she could have been nicer about it, I thought it was pretty refreshing. Because, as she said, it is pretty 'high school' and Whitney should just stay out of it. Anyway, it's feeding my obsession just that little bit longer :P But only a few episodes left until I've finished all of that as well! :(

I'm not sure how I feel about The City, or The ****ty as they call it on TVgasm.com :lol:. It seems just as fake as The Hills a lot of the time, but it is refreshing to watch lots of new faces instead of Speidi and co. I like Erin, she seems like the most genuine cast member, plus she wins major cool points for being the daughter of one of AC/DC! She's obviously meant to be the new version of Blah-drina, but she's a million times more interesting and clever. Olivia is meant to be the new Heidi, but she actually fills Whitney's old role from The Hills, as the friend from work. She's not as evil as Heidi, but she is as stupid. I think the most interesting character is Allie. It's good to see some actual reality on a reality show, and the fact that she might have an eating disorder is about as real as it gets. I don't really like any of the guys, Jay seems like an idiot, as does Adam, and don't get me started on Nevan...grrr.

I've run out :( Does anyone know when the fifth season starts in america? And Lauren is in it right?

I might have to go and watch the City to give me something to do! Did anyone ever hear that holidays can be very boring?

Season 5 starts in April in the US. Lauren is in it, but she leaves during Season 5, it will be her last season on the show. Audrina is also leaving during season 5.

Where did you read she leaves half way through a season? I dont see why Lauren would leave half way through. It seems a bit silly to do that.

I really dont see them continuing it without Lauren, after all the show is based around her life.

Heidi and Spencer will probably get a spin off show or something......

I've run out :( Does anyone know when the fifth season starts in america? And Lauren is in it right?

I might have to go and watch the City to give me something to do! Did anyone ever hear that holidays can be very boring?

Season 5 starts in April in the US. Lauren is in it, but she leaves during Season 5, it will be her last season on the show. Audrina is also leaving during season 5.

Where did you read she leaves half way through a season? I dont see why Lauren would leave half way through. It seems a bit silly to do that.

I really dont see them continuing it without Lauren, after all the show is based around her life.

Heidi and Spencer will probably get a spin off show or something......

I don't know when in Season 5 she leaves, but I know she has filmed her final scene already, even though they are still filming. They do it all out of sequence, then edit it together, so she will probably leave in the last episode of Season 5, not in the middle of the season. Remember Whitney left near the end of Season 4, in the same episode as Speidi's Mexican wedding, but Whitney filmed her final scenes in September, and Speidi got married in November. Then they did a voice-over of Blah-drina telling Lauren about Speidi going to Mexico at Whitney's leaving party, two months before it actually happened! This is why The Hills is so fake.

I think the reason I do like the Hills/the City is because I don't really see them as a reality show, I see it more like a soap. Although, if it actually was a soap, it would suck so...not sure where my recent obsession stems from! Oh and, having watched about six more episodes since I last posted, I don't really like Olivia anymore. I love Erin though, I wish there was more of her and Allie also I think is a very 'real' character.

The only thing that annoys me about these shows is that none of them have any chat! They literally have nothing to talk about except gossip. I don't think I've ever heard a conversation in either show that isn't talking about themselves or someone else they know. Or maybe they do, but they don't film it!

After 2 episodes of the city i gave up on it, I think its awful! Olivia always makes these 'evil' faces after like every time she speaks or thats what me and my friends thinks anyways.

I think that the Hills is pretty real life although some of the stuff i think is edited to make it more exciting!

Cant wait for season 5.......although right now im pretty happy re-watching the old seasons! :D

Archived