GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

<_<No fair everyone is talking about finishing next month and tonight I have to go to a uni info meeting. Something about telling you which subjects to do in yr 11 and 12 to get into certain corses, but I don't even want to go to uni I sick of school as it is I'm not gonna put myself through like another 4 or 5 yrs of torture by choice.

Awww. I get to leave next month :) Then I can do whatever I want :)

I still have lets like 2.5 yrs left. :(

We had some meating at school tonight about doing out HSC and all tha Uni's in Sydney came and talked to us, I'm like umm we are in yr 10.

I exctied to get to the end of the yr now after we do our school certificate yr 10 only have to come to school on the days we go on excursions then the formal :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay... English Lit people -

Hmm.. It could have gone way better, but it could have gone worse. I did question 5 on the LOTF - and I don't think I did that well. I included clever words and rambled on for 3 and a half pages, but I never showed how "Golding presents the beast". I realised only at the end. :) Quite annoying...

Anyway, the poetry question was okay. I don't think I did amazingly well in it or anything, but I'm quite sure I'll have passed it, and that's what I want. :)

I'm sure y'all kicked ass. :) What questions did you do?

Oooh, and one last thing to remember...

NO MORE STUPID LOTF, OR STUPID ARMITAGE/DUFFY/PRE-1914 POETRY! :D

Next exam: English paper two. It never ends....

Omg I can't believe that's one exam down. It was so nerve wracking, and surreal at the same time, I was just waiting to go in the hall and thinking 'wow, this is it'. I mean I was totally calm in the exam for some reason - maybe it's was because I had to no time or space in my brain to panic, or because I knew I had to be calm, but now I'm feeling all that panic. It's weird. lol

Anyways, I don't think it went badly, not sure it went fabulously either. lol I just hope I come out with a good grade. *fingers crossed*

I hope everyone else did well! :D

Well at least that's one down!

:)

I'm sure y'all kicked ass. :) What questions did you do?

For me I did Of Mice and Men, I felt like crying because I didnt answer the question :(

I did the question with Carol ann Duffy poem Education 4 Leisure and Thomas Hardys The man He killed.

(Foundation Tier) In case everyone thinks I am mad which I am probably am.

Archived