GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I know all the people who are sitting Maths are already in the exam right now, but... Good luck! I'm sure you've all kicked ass. :)

And the people who did Geography this morning. *thumbs up*

I'm going to go revise for my History for Friday, Biology for Wednesday and English for tomorrow! :o

I want to moan... so badly... but that would take up time, time I don't have.

Basically, it has just really sunk in how much I have to do, and how important it is. Not just for tomorrow, because, sure I've barely revised (done 30 mins) but... I'm starting not to care about English. I'm more worried about the Biology I have on Wednesday, the following English and then History. And then... Chemistry and Physics. I haven't revised one bit for Physics, and the exam is next week. The exam I need to get a B in. And I know nothing. Absolutely zilch. And Chemistry, the exam I was hoping and really wanting an A in... I've barely done ANYTHING.

And I don't know whether to cry or throw up.

*hits head on desk*

Let me tell you something, I was weeping in my Maths Paper 4 exam last month 25th or so. It was excruciating, I can't lie to you this GCSE/IGCSE period has been the most stressful period of my life.

To all those who are still writing

Good Luck

I know how you're all feeling! I'm still up revising for my graphics exam because I actually did no revision for it + my teacher was totally crap. <_<

Had maths(non calc) and geography today - so relieved to have those over! Maths went surprisingly well, geog was ok so I can't really complain. Not really looking forward to Biology though. :( Plus I'm going to Paris this weekend! (Yes right in the middle of the exams) so i'm gonna be shattered and will barely have enough time to revise. What a stupid stupid thing to do Jade. *hits head*

Shoot me. Shoot me now. lol

Good luck everyone! xx

English.

*hits head on desk repeatedly*

I might have actually failed that exam. Stupid Nicole stupidly didn't uncover the second page of the BBC article until AFTER answering the whole of question 1. So then spent 2 or 3 minutes getting angry at myself, scribbling out bits that didn't make sense ("the end" and crap like that) And realised that I couldn't really carry on with that, because I'd already spent too long on those questions. I then had about 25 mins to do the next 2 questions, which were the bigger 2. And with a mixture of me thinking "OMG Nicole!" all the damn time, the lack of time left, and the fact that I didn't exactly know what I was doing.... I definitely didn't write enough for the 7 and 8 marks. No where near.

Then on the next section... I did crap. Couldn't remember a thing about what to write for argue, persuade or advise... so I chose persuade and thought I'd "wing it". That didn't work either. Didn't do many literary devices... couldn't think of any of the key phrases to put in for persuade, and I didn't have time to draw up a conclusion.

Crap. Double crap. I'm oh so tempted to swear.

I have to admit, even I was close to tears. And I don't do crying. lol. (Unless its at a TV/Film :P) In the exam I stopped myself from getting sad, but when I was telling my friends how it went, I could feel my voice going weak. I had to shut up.. lol. Then when I told my Dad, and said "and if I don't get a B I can't become a doctor" I choked. I just coughed, did a weird thing with the dog and yoghurt, and moved out the room. lol. I don't do crying... and I really don't want to cry over English. lol Like you said, I don't want to give them the satisfaction. :wink:

I'm sure you did alright... I guess all we can do is wait until August when we get our results. Can't wait. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Biology revision...

Archived