GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

Grrrrr! Had the maths exam last week and it was over two days. The first day was the Achievement part of the test and I did something soooooooo incredibly stupid. There were 5 main questions and for Question 2 there are 3 parts and for some stupid reason I only did part a and completley missed part b and c. For those parts you needed tracing paper for rotating a shape so they gave us that and silly me was wondering why they gave us that considering I was totally blind in seeing part b and c. Afterwards I asked my friend and she said there was a rotation and translation part and I had no idea when it was written there clear and bolded. How totally stupid I was kicking myself the whole day and still am. <_< The second day was the Merit and Excellence part which I think I did well in but if I don't pass the Achievement part I won't be able to pass that even if it was done right. Grrrr!

Last week of term and we have a science and business test and we just found out. I am so gonna die for the science one as we have to revise soooooooo much I can't possibly remember them. I hate the lack of organisation and structure of my school. <_<

Sorry. Rant over.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived