GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

Yep I finish on 22 June! :):D

Damn I'm jellous I wish we finished then beause I would be at the end of yr10 not half way through it.

If you didn't need to finish school to get like any job I would be outta there at the end of this yr.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I finish on 22 June! :):D

Damn I'm jellous I wish we finished then beause I would be at the end of yr10 not half way through it.

If you didn't need to finish school to get like any job I would be outta there at the end of this yr.

Yeh i no i would have left then to lol. I finish on the 15th of June which is even better lol.

ADVICE: If you want the best out of your GCSEs, then start revising for them as early as you can. The earlier you start revising for the exams, the higher your chances are of passing the exams, same goes for the coursework; but make sure that you get it completed at least one or two weeks before the deadline. That way, you will have at least one stressful thing off your chest already. Hope this advice comes in handy to anyone who is doing exams and good luck, hope you pass your exams. :)

Who's on study leave here? I'm not, so unfair. :( Still full time, until friday. Then after friday I have to come in the subjects where I have exams still to sit. I get quite a few free periods though. :P

Anyway, just got in from school and organized my free lessons for when I'm back after half term (to cheer me up :P) and now I'm going to get onto LOTF. Oh what fun...

Who's on study leave here? I'm not, so unfair. :( Still full time, until friday. Then after friday I have to come in the subjects where I have exams still to sit. I get quite a few free periods though. :P

Anyway, just got in from school and organized my free lessons for when I'm back after half term (to cheer me up :P) and now I'm going to get onto LOTF. Oh what fun...

Yeh iam on study leave and only have to go in for my exams. Then iam finished school completely.

Archived