GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol oh shush Allo Barro :P Sure you're kidding...haha nah I'm only joking. You're right though, I don't have a clue about it hehe.

No probs Nicom :) Just hope it helped. Yeah everyone does but that's fair enough. We're technically sitting exams that are going to map out our future..if that makes any sense :wacko: Lol. Ahhh you sound a lot like me...you gotta study hard to get the grades you want but sometimes feel that you can't be bothered? I'm sure you will be absolutely fine...good luck anyways.

I agree totally. English has to be the hardest subject EVER! :lol:

As odd as that sounds...it really does make sense! Lol

<_< No fair everyone is talking about finishing next month and tonight I have to go to a uni info meeting. Something about telling you which subjects to do in yr 11 and 12 to get into certain corses, but I don't even want to go to uni I sick of school as it is I'm not gonna put myself through like another 4 or 5 yrs of torture by choice.

I am on study leave but go in school for the lessons I need help in. Basically I finish tomorrow at 11 so I am free but then have to revise :(

Thankies MasterHolden for the advice.

You're welcome. :)

you helped a lot. I feel better now and my english lit exam is over :)

<_<No fair everyone is talking about finishing next month and tonight I have to go to a uni info meeting. Something about telling you which subjects to do in yr 11 and 12 to get into certain corses, but I don't even want to go to uni I sick of school as it is I'm not gonna put myself through like another 4 or 5 yrs of torture by choice.

Awww. I get to leave next month :) Then I can do whatever I want :)

Archived