GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Nicole I did my History today too, no history ever again now !!! What questions did you do on it? I did Germany and the USA.

Well I actually nearly missed the exam completely. I was late for school this morning and hadn't copied down my exam timetable down properly it said my exam was tomorrow so I went to my form class. And as I sat down next to my best friend (she doesn't do history) She was like "Laura, why aren't you in your exam?"

So naturally I said "You WHAT?!?!"

And thats when she informed me I was half an hour late for my exam...... :(

I had to run all the way to the hall from my form classroom .

And my best friend thinks its hilarious, says it was my dozyest moment yet......

:o What happened? Did you still get full time for the exam?

This paper was on Women's Suffrage movement, mainly the suffragette's. I'm glad that one came up, but... I still don't think I did too well in it. Annoying really, as I know the stuff. <_< Oh well!

My friends came in late for th exam too, but not majorly late. In fact, we were the early ones. The head of examinations was like "Come in, sit down..." and so on, as we were stood by the door revising. I gave my speech about "Thousands of students around the country are going to get 5 more minutes revision than us, because the exam starts at 9..." but he made us go in anyway. Apparently it STARTS at 9, we have to be in there before. <_<

3 fit invigilators today. Why are they doing this to me!? For the first History exam, we had one. Blonde... nice. He was in AGAIN. Major distraction boy number 1.

Second was this other guy, younger, brown hair, but cute. I bet he's a bit shy, but funny. Quiet, but sweet. Caring, but not gay. Major distraction boy number 2.

And THEN there was the third guy. About the same age as the first. Brown hair, I bet he was the kind of man who'd cook for his girlfriend, but not in a "I'm just doing it to wear the apron" kind of way. Charming, suave. Perhaps James Bond in another life. Major distraction boy 3.

And that is why I have failed History. :P

Agh Nicole I remember doing that paper you must be on the same board as I was. I was really chuffed with my history result I got an A* I was gobsmacked on results day as they just show it as a star not with an A infront so im saying to my teacher what does the star mean does that mean that theirs no result have I failed I was in a proper panic. I wish I had really fit guys who was looking over us as we sat our exams ours was all really nasty bitches when I did my exams in the past. Hope that your exams are all going well everyone.

Archived