GCSEs

Guest **I luv rhys**

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heylo...I've just started my highers and they are very stressful so don't worry too much about it....that's just school life haha :lol: This may sound really silly but my maths tutor told me if I was feeling stressed all you gotta do it stay positive, drink plenty of water, don't listen to what anyone says esp if they wanna worry you but I doubt that'll happen and go to your "happy place" lol. It's a bit like the film Happy Gilmore but trust me...it actually works...like think of your fav show or celebrity or whatever...something you find calming and it should work. If not then keep drinking water and think positive lol. What exams do you have?

Thats great advise lol. I am drinking loads of water. Iam also drinking fizzy pop and eating the odd bit of choc to help as well lol. Iam doing maths, english, science, and applied ICT. What do you have??? My first exam is this Tuesday coming up (English Literature).

I am doing my GCSE. Started today :(

It will be ok as long as you do your best and think about all the fun you can have after them.

My happy thoughts will be on JM!!!! :wub: and Jack but I better not reveal my thoughts :P

Good luck to everyone doing exams.

I am doing my GCSE. Started today :(

It will be ok as long as you do your best and think about all the fun you can have after them.

My happy thoughts will be on JM!!!! :wub: and Jack but I better not reveal my thoughts :P

Good luck to everyone doing exams.

Yeh lol. Iam looking forward to not having to go to school anymore lol. Although iam starting work straight away so not much fun for me lol.

^^ Cal, we take the exam at the end of high school...

Rosey, maybe it's like HSC, or something. GCSEs are basically compulsory exams that everyone has to take in the summer of their last year of compulsory education (at 16).

^^ Cal, we take the exam at the end of high school...

Rosey, maybe it's like HSC, or something. GCSEs are basically compulsory exams that everyone has to take in the summer of their last year of compulsory education (at 16).

Yep in NSW it's the HSC but in Aus I think we have a differant test for every state.

in NSW we have

School Certificate which I have to do this yr (10)

Higher School Certificate (HSC) in Yr 12

I'm already dreading it they put so much pressure on us for our school certificate when in the end aslong as we pass it dusn't matter.

I hate exams, I hate exams *sings*

Really starting to freak out, but its my own fauklt. I should have started revising AGES ago... its just stupid, stupid me!!

Anyway, English Lit on Tuesday! And I hate English... and I can't do it! Stupid Lord of the Flies... and Poetry. I'm REALLY dreading Lord Of The Flies question.... Urgh, I'm really worried! I was revising it last night with two of my friends, and they know so much more than me! They're in a different class, and they're really on top of it all! Their teachers given them loads of exam practice and tips... They're feeling really confident about it. :( (Well, a happy face for them, but sad for me. I'm jealous. lol)

Archived