Angel

Guest rockagirl

^^ Oh im glad you hate him to :P I was pissed when he came cuz Angel had really fallen for Cordy and as far as i remember he was going to tell her that. I love Cordy and Angel together, they wore sooo cute :wub:

As much as everybody seem to love Kate i cant say i agree. I didnt hate her but its not far from :P But i do like the episode when she try to kill her self but Angel rescue her.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to you guys, I'm hooked on Angel again! I've been watching some S2 episodes earlier tonight, so much so, I've f*cked up my bodyclock. :P

And nope, Kate definitely doesn't die. She just doesn't appear after the little heart-to-heart with Angel near at the end of Epiphany.

Steph01 - I totally agree. And i know i must be the only one in the world who think this but i always wanted Faith and Angel to get together. They would have been an awesome couple, not only hot but i think they would have good together too :wub:

emmasi - Look in the beginning of the episode :wub: He look different but you can see its him :P

Archived