Angel

Guest rockagirl

I liked Wesley/Lilah alot, its was different and dark in a way but i cant agree on Lindsey and Darla. She is suppose to be with Angel not a lawyer :P

As much as i love Wesley and Lilah together Fred and Wesley will always be the better couple :wub:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Written in 2003, and hasn't been read for a long time so expect mistakes and stuff, okay?

SUMMARY: Lindsey realizes he needs to let go of Angel & Lilah

SPOILERS: None unless you ain't seen Dead End.

CONTENT WARNING: A little slash and threesome, but not much.

RATING: Put it as R on the safe side.

DISCLAIMER: Not mine. Belongs to Joss and etc...

NOTES: This is my first attempt at pure angst so please be gentle. Also, this is def AU

Addiction adj. Devoted to or enslaved by drugs, pastime etc.

Dictionary’s really can be accurate. A few months ago, I went through 7 books before finding the right definition to what this all started out as. Sitting by the window and watching Lilah and Angel sleep, I’m finally figuring out what is happening. The clouds are finally lifting and I’m seeing the big picture. This all started as a cruel new way of torture to Angel and an addiction but started to turn into something different.

And I’ve finally figured out what.

Deep down I knew it was happening. It started getting harder to hate Angel and be his enemy when he came to see me after he took my hand off. That’s when it started changing. He came and helped me in many ways when no one else did, including Lilah. Lilah turns over in her sleep so she is now facing me. She looks so innocent when she is asleep. I can’t help but wonder if she will cope when I leave. I saw her reaction when I walked away from Wolfram & Hart earlier. I haven’t told Lilah and Angel outright that I’m leaving LA but I know Angel’s figured it out. Something to do with his vampire senses. I know he’ll help Lilah and look out for her, like he did for me. It’s going to be hard without them, but I have to get away. If I don’t leave, I might do something I’ll regret.

Watching Angel now, I see why the name suits him. The one with the Angelic face is about right. In sleep, the weight of the world is off his shoulders. I will miss Angel more. He made me feel alive again, which I thank him for in my own special way. I wonder what the senior partners would think if they found out I was thanking the enemy. He isn’t the enemy anymore and deep down, Lilah knows that too. The fact is, he completes us both, it just took me 6 months and a few words from Darla to make me realize that. We both started this for our jobs and what started as sex became so much more. I know Lilah will realize that when I’m gone. Love is a strange thing Darla told me and I didn’t understand at first, but now I do. There is a fine line between lust and love and without realizing it, I crossed it. I suppose it shows that I still have a soul after all this time. I just needed to be shown it by a vampire.

Looking at Lilah’s clock by her bed, I see it’s just turned 4 in the morning. Knowing its time to leave before Angel wakes up and leaves to miss the sunrise, I look at them again. I don’t want to leave Lilah on her own, but if I don’t go now, I never will. Standing up and quietly walking to the bed, I crouch and kiss Lilah on the forehead. I walk round to Angel and do the same, whispering goodbye. I head out but something stops me in my tracks. I turn round and Angel is staring right back at me. People must be right when they say your eyes are the windows to your soul. For the first time, we both come to an understanding without words. He knows that I need to do this, I can see it in his eyes. The sadness in them makes me realize that even though he has no heart-beat, his more human than some people in this world. A small smile is on his lips and I can’t help but give him a genuine smile back. I turn and walk out, finally feeling at peace with myself, knowing that the addiction to the dark side is cured.

The End

Want the second part, in Lilah's POV?

:D Okay, it's my birthday in less than 2 months (6th june) and ive told me mum I want Angel season 2, I've told my sis season 3, i've told my other sis season 4 and i'll get season 5 with the money i'll get from a job in the summer. :D Then ill have all of buffy and angel and ill be set with for summer when I want to be locked away incase I get hayfever this year (got it for the 1st time last year). :D Woo me!

That 'woo me' bit sounds a bit wrong. :huh:

I just had to post this;

Sarah Michelle Gellar informed creator Joss Whedon that she was open for the series finale, but he was against it and turned her down because he didn't want the last episode of the series to be all about Buffy when the series, "Angel", had always tried to create its own identity apart from "The Buffy Spin-off".

Haha, he didnt want her in the final episode :P Im glad, cuz then everybody would be like "oh Buffy is back" and "whats up with Buffy and her gang?"

Archived