Angel

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Room With a View! (with fancy spelling...) Phantom Denis!! I love that episode! :D

I think my favourite ep from season one is "The Ring." Something about dozens of athletic men demons being kept together in a cage and then forced to fight to the death for my peoples' amusement... hmm...

I just found this on IMDB and i cant believe i never knew this;

In the beginning of the show's first season, whenever Cordelia would answer the phone at Angel Investigations, she would say, "We help the hopeless." That line was later changed to "We help the helpless."

Now i have to see the first episodes just to see it :P

I noticed that, but was never sure if it had actually been changed or if I was just imagining it. I mean, for the first six months of watching Buffy, I would have sworn that her name was Christina Carpenter...

I like "We help the helpless" better :)

I thought it might've changed somewhere down the line. I remember Doyle muddling up the little slogan thing on the phone saying "We hope you're helpless" but then hearing it in later episodes "We help the helpless."

So glad I wasn't losing more of my mind! ^_^

• 1 year later...

I loved this show, and I think it peaked around Season 3, when it had a similar dynamic to Buffy's best years: Cordelia=Cordelia/Anya, Gunn=Oz/Riley, Fred=Willow and Wesley=Xander and Giles. That said, my favourite episode would have to be Smile Time. I also love the early scenes of A Hole in the World (if a bunch of cavemen and a bunch of astronauts got in a fight, who would win?) Room with a View was good too, too bad Dennis didn't last more than a couple of years.

Archived