Angel

Guest rockagirl

Oh, I used to love this series too. I was so annoyed that Channel 5 or Channel 4 or whoever it was refused to show the final series :angry: Now we will never know what happened in the end.

I was shocked the other dayto read that the bloke who played the Host [Andy Hallett?] died at a very young age recently [32 or so]. Because 'Doyle' died at a young age too, what was his name, Glenn Quinn? Very sad.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's any consolation, the final series was terrible. I bought it (when it got down to $20 for the entire season) but I can't watch it. I like to remember the show how it was, not the hideous abomination it became after Gavin and The Beast and Jasmine and Illyria and all the terrible rest... >.< Harmony was the only good thing about it, and Spike had his moments. Mostly I felt bad for him; he should have just died a hero on Buffy instead of being dragged back into a sucktacular pile of suck that was Angel season five.

The final episode was good though. Especially the scene with The Host and Lindsay, and Angel and Spike running off to battle something or other at the end. Oh, and Spike's admission of what we all knew, that he and Angel were "intimate... that one time" :P

I guess I should force myself to watch it again since I'm judging it so strongly but... it was hard enough the first time.

The last season was showm om Sky1 i think, they still show eps on Scifi and FX, the last season was th ebest in my opinion, although a litlle sad!

Yes, Andy Hallet dieng was awful! He was such a nice man! I met him a year or two ago, and he just wanted to sit and chat to everyone, its sad to lose such a talented perosn!! (He was only 33 :( )

Now I'm wondering whether I should watch the final series or not :lol: It was such a long time ago I can't remember what happened in the last episode I saw.

I always rather liked Lindsay, what happened to him? Especially that gruesome episode with the body parts, where he showed even he could be shocked by something.

Spike and Angel were 'intimate'? :o These vampires have very tangled relationships :whistle:. Wasn't Angel Spike's 'grandfather' and didn't Darla sire that dark haired woman, then became human and was in turn sired by her [can't remember the dark haired woman's name].

By the way, Emmasi, you would love the book Freefalling that I'm advertising in my signature!

I always rather liked Lindsay, what happened to him? Especially that gruesome episode with the body parts, where he showed even he could be shocked by something

^^^^

Lorne killed him in the last season!!! I loved lindsay!! (love christian too!)

If you like country/rock music you should check out his band!! He is amazing i have seen him live twice!! His bands name is kane!! he's awsome!!

Ex

Archived