Angel

Guest rockagirl

She was a fantastic character, purely because she was so different to Kendra or Buffy. I always saw chemistry between her and Angel, but I still firmly ship Angel/Cordy.

Loved it when she came back to see Angelus in season 4 and they're stuck in the dream-world, reliving Angel's life and Angelus goes "It annoyed the crap out of me the first time around. This sucks!" LMAO!

Faith then starts teasing Angelus going "Dude, you just rescued a puppy!" Sooo funny xxx

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re Faith, I enjoyed when Buffy followed her to LA, and Angel hit Buffy to defend Faith, and Buffy was all shocked that he'd hit her, and then Angel defended his actions by saying, "In case you've forgotten, you're a little bit stronger than I am."

Plus with Buffy and Angel, I always got the impression she felt she was better than he was.

He was so tortured with her. With Cordy it was fun. I remember in one episode Cordelia was annoyed at him, so he brought her food. She yelled "I LOVE YOU" and this big, beaming grin just came up onto his face.

She had visions, was part-demon, a higher power etc. She was meant for him IMO.

xxx

Archived