Angel

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffy doesn't deserve anyone. Possibly Riley, if he'd stayed a good little lap dog instead of getting all "A girrrrrlll can't be stronger than meeee..." Idiot :rolleyes:

I'd put Spike with Buffy, just to make Spike happy. He does and always will BELONG with Dru though. If only he could remember who he truly was :(

Angel and Buffy was intense but it was never going to be a happily ever after thing. I think Angel and Cordelia could have made it work and been happy, in theory. That whole pesky losing his soul thing... I'm sure they would have found a way around it. That's what chains are for, no? :unsure:

I loved Faith and Angel, he looked out for her and they were both looking for the same thing-redemption.

I didn't like Buffy and Angel. He never smiled when he was with her like he did with Cordy. I agree about Spike and Buffy they made a much better couple. I miss Cordy. :(

I was so happy in Sanctuary when Buffy walked in on Faith and Angel hugging. It wiped that smug look off her face.

xxx

Archived