Angel

Guest rockagirl

So far I've watched ..um... electricity girl... "Ground State" or something... "The House Always Wins," "Room With a View," with and without commentary, "Sense and Sensitivity," and now I'm watching "I'll Remember You." @__@

Oh he's aliiiiiiiive!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched 'Reprise'. Anybody else like Kate?

xxx

Yeah, i did. I think the writers intended her to be a potential love interest for Angel. But then they just phased her out.

Btw.. the werewolf chick in the last season was super hot!

Hee. The Oracles were awesome.

I was watching S2 earlier, and I think Kate just left. I'm not sure. All I know is that she makes her final appearance (I think) in the episode called Epiphany; it's a scene with Angel in the garden of the hotel.

And I found another reason why I prefer Angel to Buffy other than for it being darker: the themetune. :wub:

And they should have made an Angel musical lol.

Hahaha, that reminded me of when Angel was singing the "Mandy" song :lol: That was pretty funny! And oh i love the episode "Through the looking glass" when they're in Pylea and Joss Whedon is dancing! :lol:

Oh and was i the only one who hated Groo? He was like a copy of Angel <_<:P

EDIT: Angel did bite Kate but he had to or else another 'monster' would have killed her. I dont remember what the episode is called but its the one in s2 when he had to pretend he was another vampire from Vegas to help out Gunn. Did that make any sense? :P

^You weren't the only one who hated Groo. He annoyed me so much especially when he came to L.A for Cordy. She should have been with Angel. I liked it when they bought Cordy back in Season 5 for that one episode but it was really sad.

They never really cleared up Kate's leaving she just wasn't in it again after 'Epiphany'.

xxx

Archived