Angel

Guest rockagirl

Ack. There's been a whole discussion going on without me! All because I stopped to watch the electricity girl episode, damn it :P. Well, I wasn't wowed by her. Why did Angel kiss her...? Random...

My favourite season of either Buffy or Angel was season 2 of Buffy, because of Angelus. Him, Spike, and Dru - the dream team! And you've got Oz, Cordy, Willow, Xander, Giles... ahhh those were the days... Shame about Buffy being in it, but I suppose you've gotta have someone to torment :P

I loved Darla, but not as much as Dru. It wouldn't have been the same, Darla being the one that sired Angel and all, but still, I have to wonder what would have happened if Dru had gotten her soul back instead. Probably a lot more incoherant screaming, for one thing... and I don't think Angel would have had a chance of repairing her. Spike might have, in theory but... he probably would have just killed her to put her out of her misery. Hm. Maybe it's not such a great idea.

Lindsy and Lilah were wonderful, and the first boss of Wolfram & Hart had his moments too. I can't remember his name... Anyway, the whole firm went to hell when they introduced Gavin. I hated him with a passion, so much so that I refused to seperate the character from the actor and couldn't stand to watch anything with Daniel Dae-Kim in it for ages. When he turned up in Lost I was all "Grrrrrr :angry:" but fortunately Jin has slowly managed to repair most of the respect I never had for Gavin.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I'm not allowed on the computer for long ... But LOVE Angel. Better than Buffy IMO.

I have all the seasons of Angel and Buffy, but I genuinely enjoy Angel more. It's more sinister and more grown up. My favourite character was Cordy.

Loved Illyria. Loved the transition from Wesley into Indinana Jones LOL.

Aargh ... being hassled by parents about computer ... anyway, so I love it! xxx

EDIT: Love Darla. Julie Benz is my favourite actress ever. Loved it when she came back to Connor and told him not to sacrifice the girl for Cordy.

I loved everything about Season 2 of Angel, because it gave you a great insight to the world that Darla & Angel(us) lived in. It showed you that even though they were souless vampires, they still loved each other very much. Darla was even willing to take him back with his soul!

And Angelus was a fantastic storyline. I never saw it coming until BOOM, it was there.

I loved the return of Angelus in "Eternity" Even though it was temporary. Him telling Cordy she was a crap actress and then her giving that speech about having all the water blessed by a Priest - which he believed - Priceless.

And Sense and Sensitivity: "You know, Anthony, you can be a rainbow and not a pain-bow" and:

Cordelia: Would you come on!

Angel: What's the magic word?

Cordelia: Ugh!

Angel: No, I don't think "Ugh" is the magic word, if one would call it a word and even then certainly not a magic one.

Cordelia: We don't have time for this.

Angel: There's always time to be considerate of others, Cordelia.

Cordelia: Oh please.

Angel: See, wasn't so hard, now, was it?

Sorry but I had to put it LOL xxx

And Sense and Sensitivity: "You know, Anthony, you can be a rainbow and not a pain-bow"

Aaaaah now I want to watch that! Screw you, "The House Always Wins"!

*Scurries off to find season one.*

EDIT: I got disctracted by "Room With a View" (I forget the clever spelling :P). I miss Phantom Denis :(

Ack. There's been a whole discussion going on without me! All because I stopped to watch the electricity girl episode, damn it :P. Well, I wasn't wowed by her. Why did Angel kiss her...? Random...

Adrenaline. She started his heart for a second.

Archived