Angel

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was a HUGE cliffhanger :P

Here is a short summary

As they prepare to confront the Circle of the Black Thorn, the representatives of the Senior Partners on this plane, Angel and company spend the day as if it will be their last. Then, with their affairs in order, our heroes set forth to face their greatest challenge yet, and possibly their last.

Oh and i found this quote by Doyle, Cordy taped it.

"If you need help, then look no further. Angel Investigations is the best. Our rats are low... (What? It says "rats." Sorry.) Ahem... our rates are low, but our standards are high. When the chips are down, and you're at the end of your rope you need someone that you can count on. And that's what you'll find here -- someone that will go all the way, no matter what. So don't lose hope. Come on over to our offices and you'll see that there's still heroes in this world."
Awwh i miss Doyle. It was so sad when Angel and Cordy watched the video at the end of the episode. :(

Awwh i miss Doyle. It was so sad when Angel and Cordy watched the video in the end of the ep.

Yeah, I thought that too. I thought it was a nice touch Cordy watching that stuff in the episode where she woke from her coma, and Lindsay using Doyle's name as an alias.

I don't remember who Gwen is. Help :(?

Remember the electrical woman with red leather pants? Thats her :P She slept with Gunn in season 4.

EDIT: Yeah Oxidizer, i love that episode. We kinda got to see a new side of Cordy in that ep, and i liked it :P

Archived