Coronation Street

Di

How quick did Joe do up that boat...

He said it was going to take a year! :lol:

I don't know what's going to happen with Tony except that

he's leaving

, but it had better be good. They've dragged it out for so long and stretched our suspension of disbelief to breaking point (Maria falling for the guy who basically admitted to her that he'd killed her husband?!), so they owe us a really good pay-off. I'm guessing it will all happen at Christmas?

No actually

alls left is a couple of weeks . and wait for the climax , wait for it ...... He confesses - yeah anti climax or what. Well I suppose he does try and "silence" Roy Cropper before he turns himself in. The Maria cries and cries then leaves to go on maternity leave.

To be honest its just typical Corrie rubbish.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go with another week of wondering whats going to happen evil Tony is back but whats he going to do ,

Sally Webster is a one woman on a crusade to rid the street of John Stape but the guy is entitled to live where he wants he may have took Rosie Webster Hostage but hes not a Pedo like Sally has made him out to be .

Monday nights episodes were fantastic! At first, I couldn't stand Roy and Hayley

being involved in Tony's Exit.

..but after Mondays events, I'll backtrack on that, the acting and writing was superb!...

Can't wait to the next installment!!!

Edited by devon

Monday nights episode's with the Tony & Roy stuff was brilliant, the acting with all involved with that storyline was really good. Looking forward to tonights episode

Keith returns to Corrie

November 18th, 2009

Coronation Street are delighted to confirm that Irish charmer Ciaran McCarthy played by Boyzone’s Keith Duffy is to return to the show in early 2010.

Keith starts filming his first scenes next week and will be back on screen in early February.

Corrie viewers last saw Keith on the Street in 2005 – when Ciaran was arrested and charged with going AWOL from the Navy.

Ciaran will return to the street to help old Navy pal Peter Barlow, played by Chris Gascoyne, set up his new wine bar with girlfriend Leanne Battersby, Jane Danson.

Ciaran will soon be back to his womanising ways when he spots sexy Michelle Connor, played by former Hearsay band member Kym Marsh. And it isn’t long before he’s back pulling pints at the Rovers.

A Coronation Street spokesperson said:

We are thrilled to have Keith back in Coronation Street. He was a hugely popular member of cast and Ciaran McCarthy was a firm favourite with the viewers.

Keith has kept in touch with all his mates here during the past five years and many of the cast went along to the Boyzone gigs at the MEN Arena to support Keith and the rest of the band.

Ciaran has lots of history with the residents of Weatherfield and it will be interesting to see him back wooing the ladies, pulling pints behind the bar of the Rovers and helping Peter build the new bar.

For more information on Coronation Street go to http://www.itv.com/corrie

Glad Keith Duffy starts filming next week, & that he'll be on screen from Febuary, seeing I'm a massive Boyzone fan & of Keith, I'm looking forward to seeing him back on Coronation Street :D

Ugh Corrie bringing back such sh*t characters , just goes to show how crap it is. :rolleyes:

Keith Duffy was painfully annoying when he was last in it I really can't see any purpose of him returning unless its tied to Sunitas return.

Well I suppose the s**t characters go down well with the s**t show.

I don’t really watch Coronation street anymore but I have been trying to keep up with this storyline between Roy and Tony, firstly when Tony had a heart attack, thought he was on his death bed, fessed up to killing Liam, realised he was going to make a recovery, tried to make Roy think he was delusional and then attempted to kill Roy by pushing him into the water knowing that he couldn’t swim. I thought it was very telling him deciding to save Roy in the end, turning himself into the police and making a full confession. For some reason I just really liked the interview and the way he was totally honest (even though he was a cold blooded killer), especially at the fact that he simply had enough.