Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly is so awful. She is such a horrible selfish cow. I cannot stand Tyrone, I think he's an unbearable idiot, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, he didn't deserve the treatment he got from Molly. Even when she left him, she was still thinking of what Kevin wanted by protecting him. She owed Tyrone the truth and she should have just told him about the affair, no matter what damage it would cause for Kevin or how much it would have hurt Tyrone. I really hope this is the last we see of Molly, but I doubt it will be. She'll probably arrive back in a few months heavily pregnant and not knowing who the father is.

Molly is so awful. She is such a horrible selfish cow. I cannot stand Tyrone, I think he's an unbearable idiot, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, he didn't deserve the treatment he got from Molly. Even when she left him, she was still thinking of what Kevin wanted by protecting him. She owed Tyrone the truth and she should have just told him about the affair, no matter what damage it would cause for Kevin or how much it would have hurt Tyrone. I really hope this is the last we see of Molly, but I doubt it will be. She'll probably arrive back in a few months heavily pregnant and not knowing who the father is.

I agree totally although i think Tyrone is a lovable idiot

Not really feeling sorry for Tyrone on the grounds that he's behaving like a gormless idiot.Can't fault Molly for keeping the affair a secret:It's not just her and Kevin who are involved here, he's got a family who've got enough on their plate at the moment without this being landed on them and telling Tyrone wouldn't really make it any better for them.Having said that, glad she stood up to Kevin and gave him the ultimatum:He was being completely self-righteous and she's probably right that he told her to go back to Tyrone to stop him feeling guilty.

It wouldnt have been very fair if Kevin had left Sally for Molly he is being what many a good husband Molly is being the selfish one expecting some one to walk out on a sick person who has spent most of his life with, Molly is such a cow under theese circumstanses she should never have Married Tyrone if her feelings were that unclear.

So Corrie won best serial drama at the NTA's which is a complete farce!!

Eastenders so deserved it and even if Eastenders didn't get it I think Emmerdale deserved it better than Corrie did. It has been the most dreadful year ever with some of the most ridiculous and forgettable storylines.

Was left with an overwhelming desire to pound Kevin into the floor when he started being nasty to Sophie, just because he can't handle the fact that he's been cheating on his sick wife and has decided it's all God's fault.Nice to see he's coping...I am finding this loan shark storyline increasingly dull and knowing how it's going to end up it does seem rather farcical.Thought Joe was incredibly daft to run away from his house while being chased but in fact it turned out okay.Nice bit of ambiguity about whether he was planning to rob the collection or not, we didn't actually see what happened.

Fiz wondering if Tyrone was vegetarian seems a bit odd given that they used to live together.Maybe she thought he might have had a lifestyle change.Sorry to see Sian go, I quite liked her relationship with Ryan and friendship with Sophie, hopefully she'll be back after her exams like she said.