Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, Joe's gonna drown on that boat (poor Joe, I don't think anything good ever happened to him) and Gail is gonna be accused of his murder! Surely the cops would dig into Gail's history of husbands (and their high mortality rates) and thus rule her totally out of murdering her husband...

Poor Sally - I can't believe I just typed that!!!

Edited by devon

I havent really watched Corrie that much the past few months but I watched Molly's reaction, such a coldhearted b*tch and I never thought I would say that about her ever!

Yeah i agree, all she cares about is keeping the affair going, she's not bothered about what Sally's going through :(

Given that there was a time when I'd automatically have sided with the parent and another when I'd automatically have sided with the child, I'm finding I really don't know where I stand with Michelle and Ryan's spat.Fair enough, he and Sian lied, but her reaction was totally out of proportion.I understand Sophie being annoyed, it seems like all her friends aren't who they claim to be at the moment.I really didn't like the slap(seemed to be a typical case of someone using violence because they couldn't come up with a counter-argument)and I was glad Ryan pretty much laughed it off.Still not sure what Michelle was annoyed about, him sleeping with his girlfriend or him lying with her.It seems to be the usual Catch-22 situation where if they ask permission they don't get it and then they do it anyway.

Molly has completely lost all perspective.It's as if she hates Kevin but still wants him.Getting dressed up to the nines and toddling along to the Rovers to show him what he's missing is tantamount to stalking.Although Sally was probably lucky Simon Cowell wasn't there.

I have to admit Sally shouiting to Molly "your dull" and Molly shouting back "Sally your Drunk "was a bit of light reliefe but boy oh boy is she going the right way to spill the beens abput her andf Kevin and then stand back and watch four lives ruined.

Beccy seems to be pre occupied could it have some thing to do with the little box she had in her hand in the loo namely a pregnacy test.