Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad we got a make-up scene between Michelle and Ryan.Shame that Ryan ended up lying to her again.Given that Sian's father was ready to pummel Ryan into the ground for supposedly sleeping with her a few months back, bit worried how he'd react if he found out.Using Sophie as an alibi when she's not talking to her is pretty smart as well.

Got to say...loving this bizarre thing they've got going on with Rosie and Graeme!Rosie's been pretty unlikeable recently but astonishingly Graeme seems to be bringing out her softer side and I'm surprised that she actually seems to be giving him the time of day and not being all that bothered about him following her around.Hope we see some more of it.

OMG I am sooooo happy !!

I just read that Tracy Barlow is returning to Corrie!!!

BREAKING NEWS : Actress Kate Ford is set to return to Coronation Street as Tracy Barlow.

This spring, we will see Tracy in prison where she'll become embroiled in a story involving another well loved character.

Ken and Deirdre's only daughter is currently serving a jail sentence for murdering her boyfriend and Corrie bad boy Charlie Stubbs.

After this initial first stint of a couple of months, Tracy will be back in Weatherfield again at the end of the year.

Source : http://www.itv.com/soaps/coronationstreet/...atefordreturns/

^How on earth's that going to work?

She's meant to be serving a 20 year stretch for murder(17 to go).See her in prison, fine, but back in Weatherfield?Do lifers get day release or is she going to escape?Jury's out on this one, they might do it well or it might be utter nonsense.

Its a shame Beccy feels the way she dose about having a baby she would make a good mum with Steve at her side she thinks because she has been bad her baby will be as well.

My heart goes out to Sally and Kevin and i,m glad he is keeping away from her to look after Sally but they should tell the girls its not fair to keep them in the dark.

While I think that Conrad Tilsley's a good actor, I do however think he's a bit miscast for the role, IMO. He sounds too much like an ex-Oxbridge rower who would never be seen dossing around in Weatherfield in a million years! However, if he can wipe that smug smile off rat-face David on a perpetual basis - he'll soon be in my top five list of Corrie characters.

While I think that Conrad Tilsley's a good actor, I do however think he's a bit miscast for the role, IMO. He sounds too much like an ex-Oxbridge rower who would never be seen dossing around in Weatherfield in a million years! However, if he can wipe that smug smile off rat-face David on a perpetual basis - he'll soon be in my top five list of Corrie characters.

:lol: yeah i think David has finally met his match there.

^How on earth's that going to work?

She's meant to be serving a 20 year stretch for murder(17 to go).See her in prison, fine, but back in Weatherfield?Do lifers get day release or is she going to escape?Jury's out on this one, they might do it well or it might be utter nonsense.

Well I have read some more on how they do this...

Gail is to be framed for Joe's murder when he tries to pull off a insurance scam and fake his death at sea in his boat only he kills himself by accident

:lol:

and then Gail ends up in prison than none other than Tracy Barlow. Then theres something about David's original statement at Tracy's trial and Tracy finds out something about Gail and blackmails her about it. It goes something like that anyway and Tracys released on bail because of her blackmailing Gail to tell David to come forward with something that would prove Tracy innocent .

^^Some of the details are a bit foggy but thats what I read anyway.

Loved the stuff with Rosie and Graeme again, especially when he found her crying and he started crying as well.Liked the sisterly scenes between Rosie and Sophie as well, normally all we get from them is bickering so it's nice to get a sign that they actually care about each other deep down.

The stuff between Norris and Mary was fairly boring and I don't know why they've brought her back. The character's just too unrealistic and not particularly well acted.