Coronation Street

Di

Glad Keith Duffy starts filming next week, & that he'll be on screen from Febuary, seeing I'm a massive Boyzone fan & of Keith, I'm looking forward to seeing him back on Coronation Street :D

:D I am so pleased about this, i had heard rumours but nothing concrete, love Keith :wub: it will be great to see him back on the show. I heard that he arrives back at the same time as

Dev's former wife and Ciaran's ex flame Sunita

don't know how true it is, but it would be interesting :)

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad Keith Duffy starts filming next week, & that he'll be on screen from Febuary, seeing I'm a massive Boyzone fan & of Keith, I'm looking forward to seeing him back on Coronation Street :D

:D I am so pleased about this, i had heard rumours but nothing concrete, love Keith :wub: it will be great to see him back on the show. I heard that he arrives back at the same time as

Dev's former wife and Ciaran's ex flame Sunita

don't know how true it is, but it would be interesting :)

I know, I'm so pleased that Keith will be back on the street in Febuary, its great news :wub: Yup, thats what I heard too that he is back the same time as she is, I thought she will be back on screen next month. Where as Keith starts filming next week, as will be seen on screen in Febuary. Keiths character will get together with Michelle Connor (Kym Marsh)

It's ironic that they dragged the Tony storyline out because an actress went on maternity leave and then rushed the ending because another one went on maternity leave.They should have ended it when Carla left, they've just been marking time since then.If Tony was going to hand himself in to the police, he would have done it then, when he realised it had all been for nothing.The whole Tony/Maria romance was never remotely believable, it was ridiculous for her to do a complete 180 after realising he killed Liam, they had zero chemistry and just looked totally wrong together, the age gap between them was absurd.I was astonished when they said he was only 38, he seemed older.

Having said that, making Roy the one to bring him down was a master stroke.It was fascinating to see Tony up against someone completely incorruptible, who couldn't be bought, threatened or manipulated. Loved Hayley's diatribe against Maria on Thursday, it's been a long time coming.Roy being more interested in the bats than the fact someone had just tried to kill him.Glad we've seen a bit of Kirk supporting Maria, I really like their sibling relationship.

Quite like the idea of Ciaran returning, Keith wasn't that good when he first came into the show but he improved considerably.Whoever wrote that article obviously doesn't watch the show, he actually came back for a very lengthy stint after he was arrested for desertion, running a restaurant, nearly marrying Sunita and romancing Tracy before spending the next few months doing very little.I'm having a hard time remembering why he did eventually leave though, didn't he have a run-in with Charlie Stubbs and get fired from the Rovers?

Caught up with the end of the omnibus. By rights I should have found Blanche’s drunken outburst amusing but it wasn’t simply because I’ve always found her for the most part to be quite an unpleasant person who I feel doesn’t really care about anyone. Still see she doesn’t have anything good to say about anybody too and her digs at her nearest and dearest were totally uncalled for.

I thought Kim’s mother was out of line with Maria with her remark about Maria sharing a bed with her husband's killer and I really didn’t like her husband talking her into apologising because let’s face it she didn’t mean it. It was solely to ensure they didn’t lose their grandson.

Still see that David’s acting like an idiot, still making the snide remarks. Gail’s line – “What did I do to deserve you?” – was classic.

Given the huge emphasis they're giving to the fact that Jimmy's missing and Carla's hiding the fact that she knows him(and thinks she killed him), I think he's probably going to turn up at one point and give her the fright of her life.I've no idea why she shredded the invoices from him at the factory, they could hardly incriminate her in anything, she could always claim Tony handled that side of things.Also got no idea why the detective(who's a constable in the credits even though Carla called him sergeant...)didn't get a warrant and search the papers himself instead of just telling Carla "Let me know if you find anything", especially when he seemed suspicious of her before.