I Hope You Dance

Guest dolly-999

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved that!

It was kind of like a role reversal :lol:

Jack was moaning out Marthas name. And she appeared to be on a roll with it all :lol:

Im glad she didnt suddenly push him away though, finally there getting somewhere.

And thankgod for the car breaking down. We dont want anyone interupting them :D

Looking forward to the next one

(Ps, hate Trente :ph34r: )

Warning: may contain adult themes.

Chapter number 17.Feeling guilty

“I was about to think you weren't coming” Trent's voice echoed through the darkness of the old shed in the middle of the bush, not far from the city. A few hours had passed since he and Cam had spoken on the phone and they needed to start getting to work on their plans.

“Sorry, got held up” Cam appologized, stepping forward. Placing one hand on his back pocket to make sure it still contained a certain object he'd picked up on the way, right here and right now his plan was going to unfold, and the best part was, Trent didn't even suspect a thing, he was to deep in thought about getting revenge on Brett to realize the reasons why not much had happened to Martha yet.

“Well at least you made it, that's all that matters” Trent smiled, “Now we better be quick, don't want anyone getting suspicious about where we both are” he added. “So Brett's with Martha now?”

“I guess so, he was due about ten minutes after I left” Cam shrugged.

“Good” he nodded, still very pleased with Cam's work. “He's not going to know what hit him when his little princess goes out of control, were going to be controlling her the whole time and he's going to suffer while he sits and watches it all happen” he exclaimed evilly, punching his fist into his other hand and bitting the side of his lip in deep thought.

Cam was just about ready to grab the guy by the neck, how dare he talk about Martha like she was his pupet! Reaching for his back pocket again, he pulled out newly bought gun which he'd carefully loaded bafore arriving. He held it with caution, his eyes norrowing at Trent who stood in front of him with his back turned towards him as he continued on his ramble.

“I know you'll do a good job Cam-” he started, not getting the chance to finish before Cam fired the gun, sending a bullet straight into the back of his head before he fell to the ground. “Don't you dare talk about her like that” he yelled, looking down at the lifeless body that lay on the floor at his feet, little did he know, the very girl he was defending was putty in the hands of her ex-husband, giving into him like he was the last person on the earth.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“Come on, lets just go Brett” Roo grummbled, rolling her eyes. She was leaning back against the side of the car with her arms crossed, it had been an hour since he'd told her that they'd wait five minutes and she was beginning to get impacient.

“Alright” he sighed, giving in, she was right, no one was coming, they were in the middle of nowhere. “Just let me grab my phone incase we run into some reception on the way” he explained, opening the door and ducking his head in to reach for his mobile that was next to the drivers seat.

“Reception? Out here?” she laughed, “you've got to be kidding”.

“Well, you never know” he shrugged, putting the object in his back pocket before closing the door, as he did so, he felt the light falling rain on his head, “Well looks like were not going anywhere”.

“Great” Ruth muttered sarcastically, “what next”. She'd really had enough of this and it wasn't even lunch time yet.

“Well don't just stand there” Brett told her as the rain quickly got hevier. He opened the door, encouraging her to get in the back seat.

Signing, Roo climbed in without arguing, pushing herself to the otherside so that Brett could also get in. “So what do we do now?” she asked.

“I have absolutaly no idea” Brett replied, sitting back in the seat and looking out the window as the water droplets ran down it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Martha opened her eyes slowly to the sound of rain lightly falling on the tin roof of her flat. She sat up, looking around and noticing her cloths, along with Jack's, scattered on the floor, that's when she remembered the events of the last hour or so. Looking down at Jack's naked body next to her she bit her bottom lip, trying to stop herself from crying, she couldn't believe how stupid she'd been this time. She was out of control, and she knew exactly why too, she'd been trying to block out all the pain, just like she had been when she started seeing Cam, and when she started pole dancing, and now she felt more guilty than ever, she'd made Jack suffer from her actions. It wasn't like he didn't try to stop, he'd tried to talk to her more than once, but she'd kept going, she'd been in control.

But no matter how many stuff ups she made, it still hadn't made the simple fact go away; she wanted be a mum, she wanted it so badly, and her chance had been ruined by her own stupid actions.

awww...my poor baby wants to be a mummy. Well she just slept with Jack, with no protection, so hopefully she'll get pregnant :P

Cam killed Trent, i like. Now Martha and Brett will be safe. Well unless Cam finds out about Martha and Jacks, well eventful night :lol: Great chapter

More please

Thanks for the reviews guys, it's much appreciated. Here's more:

Chapter number 18.Priorities

“Cindy?” Cam called out as he opens the door of their house, “I'm home” he's voice echo'd through the house.

There was a moment of silence before he got any answer. “Just in the office” Cindy's calm voice answered, much unlike his that was shaky. “How did things with Trent go?” she asked poking her head out the door and looking out to where he stood in the front lounge room. “Cam what's wrong?” she started to get worried when she saw him, his eyes were stoned and he seemed on edge.

“Nothing” he lied, faking a slight smile, “everything's been taken care of” he ensured her, walking into the kitchen to get a drink.

Now she was really worried, “what do you mean everything's been taking care of?” she asked with caution, not getting an answer, “Cam, talk to me please”.

Cam hesitated for a second, walking out of the kitchen to where she stood. Carefully he looked down the hall way, making sure Crystal wasn't around.

“Cam what's going on?” she tried again.

Leaning forward, Cam spoke softly, “Trent's dead..... I killed him”.

“hmm, Martha” Jack sighed reaching on arm out that feel across the empty side of the bed where Martha had lay last time he'd opened his eyes, moving his hand around a bit he sat up when he realized she wasn't there. “Martha?” he repeated, this time more awake than before.

Moving quickly he got up reaching for his boxers that were discareted on the floor and putting them on before leaving the room. He stopped when he saw her sitting on the couch, tears running down her face as she sobbed uncontrolably. Without hesitating he raced to be by her side, taking her in his strong arms and letting her cry into his chest.

“I'm so sorry Jack” she managed to get out, “this is all my fault, I never wanted you to get hurt”.

“D... d-dead” Cindy's stuttered, completely in shock.

Cam nodded, studying her reaction. She didn't move or show much emotion, it was like she had just gone blank and nobody was in there.

“Y-you, killed him?” she exclaimed, she didn't really know what to think, it was so sudden.

“Shh, keep your voice down” he hissed through clenched teeth.

“If your worried about Crystal hearing she's in the library” Cindy snapped at him, giving him a glare before walking back towards the study door.

“Where are you going?”

“To make a phone call” Cindy yelled, right now she needed to get out of here, she turned her back, about to step through the door, but stopped herself, deciding to have a go at Cam instead. “Do you have any idea what you've just done? Do you have any idea at all Cam?”

Cam didn't say anything, he just took everything she had to through at him like a punching bag.

“Did you even thing about what this could lead to, you know very well the situation were in, and you just had to go an make it ten times worse didn't you?” she cried, it was like the more she talked, the angryer she got. “Are you even listening to me?”

“Of course I'm listening” he yelled, matching her tone of voice which made her stop.

She took in a short breath, drying her tears with the sides of her thumbs. “Look, you've got to see this from my perspective” she exclaimed, once again talking fairly normaly through her sobbs. “We don't know exactly how Trent's network of people runs, for all we know their could be people above him that will hunt us down, you know that, we already talked about it”. Cam nodded in agreement and disapointment. She was right, it had been something both of them had been aware of since the day he met Trent and Greg in that small box house at the back of an ally way.

“Just promise me one thing”

“What's that?” Cam asked, looking straight into her blood shot, teary eyes.

“Next time” she started, shrugging, “well if there is a next time, make sure Crystal's your first priority”.

Cam bit his lip knowing exactly what she was refuring to; Martha.

“Promise me?” she asked again softly.

Cam paused for a second, looking down to the floor before focusing his attention back on her once again. “I promise”.

“Sleeping with you was my wake up call Jack, and I'm so sorry you ended up involved in this, I didn't want to hurt you” Martha cried. She'd just told Jack about why she'd been acting the way she had been (including the pole dancing) and how she wanted her baby, in some ways it was good to get it off her chest.

“It's ok, I'm just glad you told me before you did anything else you'd regret” he comforted her, holding her close and rubbing her back to let her know he was there for her.

“So are we still friends?” Martha asked, not quite sure where they stood.

“Of course” Jack smiled down at her, “we'll always be friends, you should know that by now”.

“Yeah, I know, just making sure” she smiled back. “Anyway where are my parent's, I thought they were supposed to be here ages ago?”

“Yeah so did I” Jack commented. “They probably just got held up”.

“Maybe” she shrugged, not quite convinced.

“They'll be here don't you worry”.

“This is just like the time you got your first car from your dad” Ruth huffed, turning her attention from her window to Brett who was still sitting next to her on the back seat.

“Yeah” Brett nodded, smilling as he thought back to that day, “That was awsome”.

Ruth laughed, “yeah, well look who's re'writting history now”.

“Hey” Brett defended himself, “what's wrong with getting bogged?” he started, “ok so maybe it wasn't tha great” he changed his mind. The car went silent again, once again they'd brought up their teenage years and once again things had gotten weird. “We had some good times didn't we?”

“Yeah, yeah we did” she nodded. “And some bad ones too”.

Brett just smiled slightly at her, and she did the same, everything had changed between them the day they made Martha, there was on denying it.

Archived