I Hope You Dance

Guest dolly-999

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, cute chapter.

Cam - :angry:

Does he ever think about his baby girl in anything he does!!!

Jack - :wub:

But why is Martha saying she wants to stay friends :(

They need to be together :wub:

Jacks wonderful, hes so sweet and supportive, just the kind of guy that everyone woman needs in their life, Marthas so lucky :)

More please

Thanks guys, here's more

Chapter number 19.Staying low

“Do you think we should start walking again?” Ruth asked as the raim stopped, looking over at Brett.

“I guess so” he grummbled, opening the door just as he heard a sound in the distance. Smilling with joy he looked over his shoulder at Ruth who was just as happy.

He looked up one end of the road, seeing nothing, then to the otherside. And there coming towards them was a red car just coming over the top of the hill through the trees. “Thankyou” he said out loud moving away from the door so Ruth could hop out.

“It's about time” she grinned, finding her balance on her feet before closing the door. As the car came closer Brett waved it down, and thankfully the car pulled over and the driver winded down his window.

“Hey sorry to stop you, but our car's broken down” Brett started.

“It's fine” the amn reasured him, “I'm a mechanic, I'll take a look at it for you” he said, getting out and coming closer to their car.

“Thanks, you have no idea how much of a releif that is” Brett thanked him.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“Hello Cam Roberts speaking” Cam tried to sound calm as he answered his mobile that had rung about five times in the last two minutes.

“Cam, thankgoodness you answered” Greg's voice echoed through the ear piece. (Author note, for those that have forgotten, Greg was the Taxi driver who took Cam to Trent in the first place).

“Why, what's the problem?”

“Trent” Greg started, pannicking, “Trent, he's dead”.

“What do you mean he's dead?” Cam strung him along, pretending this was the first he'd heard of it.

“I found him in the old shed” he explained, “he's been shot”.

“Shot, but... why?” Cam asked.

“I don't know, how did he seem when you two met up earlier?” Greg questioned, trying to get to the bottom of who could possibly do this.

“We didn't meet” Cam lied, “he called and cancelled not long after he asked me to come”.

“This isn't good” Greg told him.

“Surely Trent had people above him that could track this guy down wouldn't he?” he questioned, trying to find out what his chances of getting away with this were.

“No” Greg simply said, makin Cam smiled to himself, this was going to be easier than taking candy from a baby.

“Well maybe we should stay low for a while” he suggested, “whoever did this will probably be after us next”.

Greg was falling for the whole thing, he was convinced. “I never thought of that, gosh what if they find me on my way out of here?” he freaked out.

“Just be careful” Cam warned him, “get away as soon as you can, make sure nobody's following you”.

“Ok, well speak again soon” Greg told him before hanging up.

Cam put his phone down carelessly on the table smiling to himself for a moment.

“What was that about?” Cindy asked poking her head out form the office where she'd stayed since she found out he'd killed Trent.

“I've got some good news for you” he grinned.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“There we go, all fixed” the mechanic told Brett, closing the bonnet of the car.

“Oh thankyou so much, how much to I owe you?” Brett asked.

“Nothing” the guy answered, stepping away, “just pass on the favor to someone else”.

“I will then” Brett smiled as the guy got in his car and drove off, waving out the window before he got to far.

“You ready to hit the road too?” Ruth asked from behind.

“Definitely” he sighed, walking to the drivers side of the car and hopping in. “Lets go meet my daughter”.

Please review.

Great chapter, I like the sound of Brett and Ruth, they seem nice :)

Cam - :angry:

Hes scareing me, I hope he gets caught and goes down, even though hes had a hellish life, he did kill someone!!!

No Jacky and Martha in that chapter :unsure:

Anyhoo, great chapter, looking forward to more :)

Bet the man was Ric :P

lol, no it wasn't, but you never know when you might see him again. :P

Thanks for the reviews guys. Heres the next chapter, sorry it's short.

Chapter number 20. Missing you

Martha hung up the phone in the kitchen happily before coming back out to the lounge room where Jack still was. “Guess what”.

“I don't know, but by the look on your face I'm guessing it's good” Jack replied, chuckling slightly.

“That was mum on the phone” she started, smilling from ear to ear. “The car broke down in the middle of nowhere where there was no reception” she explained, “but their on their way again and she said they should be here in half an hour or so”.

“See I told you there'd be a perfectly good explaination” Jack told her, placing his arm around her shoulders as she plonked herself down on the couch next to him.

“Yeah you did” she sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. “Thankyou”.

“For what?”

“Just being here” she whispered.

“That's ok, but really should be going” he explained, “I have to get home and got to work soon, sorry, I would stay but-”.

“Jack it's ok” she giggled, “I understand, you've got to work. Besides, I'm a big girl, I'm sure being by myself for a little while won't kill me”.

“Ok” Jack answered getting up onto his feet, “Well I best be off”.

“Yeah see you” Martha called out as he left through the door.

Jack left out the side door of the apartment, walking swiftly down the stairs and through the abled area outside the dinner. He needed to think, he needed space, so much had happened in the last two hours and his hear was beginning to spin from the affects of it. Slowing down as he reached the beach, Jack found a quiet place to sit in the grass at the edge of the beach where he could think about things properly.

He knew why he'd given into Martha, and it wasn't cause he was in love with her, he'd given up hope of them ever getting back together a long time ago. It was cause he missed Sam.

He'd only just gotten used to things without her and Rory, but he still missed them like crazy. He even missed having to watch his feet when leaving the house so he wouldn't end up sliding down the driveway on Rory's skate board, even thought he hated when that happened, it was one of the things that had made living with them a home, now it was just a house without them there in his life.

He'd slide down the driveway ond Rory's skateboard and land on his ass anyday if it ment having them both back.

:o

He misses Sam! :blink:

<_<

Great chapter, but how can Martha act so normal after just having sex with Jack :blink:

Its like nothing even happened!

Marthas annoying me lol

But yay, her family are here :)

Looking forward to more

*sends anti-Sam vibes to Jack*

Archived