I Hope You Dance

Guest dolly-999

Thanks for the reviews guys, I've written half of the next chapter, but I probably won't get the chance to update for a while, I've got my half yearly exams next week and I really won't have time to write much, If I get the time to I will but I can't promise anything. Sorry guys.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, My exams finished today, :) .

I was going to update today but then my mum decided to take me and my brother to Pirates of the Carabean (sp?) tonight, but we've got no school tomorrow so I'll update then.

Thanks for being pacient guys, hopefully I'll be able to update a little more than I have been over the last few weeks now that exams are out of the way.

Hey guys, My exams finished today, :) .

I was going to update today but then my mum decided to take me and my brother to Pirates of the Carabean (sp?) tonight, but we've got no school tomorrow so I'll update then.

Thanks for being pacient guys, hopefully I'll be able to update a little more than I have been over the last few weeks now that exams are out of the way.

Enjoy the film. Looking forward to the update :)

^^It was awsome, definitely worth seeing. Just a word of advice for anyone that does go to see it, stay till after the credits cause there's a bit more at the end that explains a bit. but other than that my mouth is shut, not giving anything else away.

^^lol, I hate credits too, they always seem to go one forever.

Managed to finish the next chapter so I decided to update now.

Warning: May contain scenes unsuitable for young readers.

Chapter number 16. Women are always right

Cam focused his eyes on the road ahead of him, two hands firmly on the steering wheel and his body sitting upright inot the back of his seat. He couldn't feel anything at the moment; he didn't know whether to cry, laugh, be angry or happy, he just felt nothing, everything a complete blur that kept going round and round in his brain like the blood flowing in his veins.

Beside him, he could hear his phone beginning to ring, slowing down he picked it up and looked at the called ID; It was Trent. That was the moment when Cam suddenly started to feel something again, he felt hate, complete and utter hate that came right from the bottom of his heart and reached the ends of the earth, this was the guy that was making his life hard for him, he wasn't just going to get away with that. Furiously he pressed the accept button hard, moving the phone to his ear quickly as he stopped the car by the side of the road. “What do you want?” he shot out, almost yelling by his tone of voice.

“Well hello to you too sunshine” Trent's sarcastic anoying voice echoed through the ear piece, Cam rolled his eyes, that guy really knew how to get to him, even if he didn't know he was doing it. “But now that you brought that subject up I'd like to know how's our good friend Macklin?”

'Oh crap' Cam thought to himself, this was just going to be great.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“Mmmhh” Martha groaned as she broke her lips away from Jack's, lifting her head slightly from above his where she lay ontop of him on the couch, “well that was unexpected” she said breathlessly.

Jack sighed, taking in a deep breath as he processed what had just happened, it had all happened so fast... it felt good, and he wanted more. “Martha-” he started, whispering her name in a husky tone that sent a shiver down her spine.

“Mmm” she mumbled, moving back down on him, her lips reaching his neck where she beggan planting tiny kisses on his skin, smilling to herself when she heard him moan under his breath. It was like someone else had taken over her body, she couldn't control herself, she couldn't even hear a little voice in the back of her head telling her this was wrong.

Moving his head to the side, Jack reconected his mouth with hers, moving his tounge into her mouth and exploring the inside of it. He ran his hands vigerously up the length of her back and back town again, using his fingers to fiddle with the edge of her shirt.

Martha was in heaven. He was making her feel weak, uncontrolably wanting more and more of the energy and feelings that only he could give her and make her feel.

Jack began to sit up, moving Martha's legs round gently so that she was sitting on his lap with her feet touching the floor. Martha let out a sigh as he broke his lips away from hers, “Martha” he managed to get out, panting for air.

“Shh” she whispered, placing her index finger on his soft lips, she had his full attention, his body trembling at her touch and his breathing that had slowed down began to get faster. Smirking to herself she moved her finger away immediently replacing it with her mouth that came crashing down onto his with a force that he could only give into.

Without a second thought, Jack wrapped his arms around her limp body that was as weak as a rag doll, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist before carrying her past the kitchen and through her bedroom door.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“Well I don't think were getting away from here any time soon” Ruth declaired looking down the long road in the middle of the bush before turning back to Brett who was studying the engine of their broken down car. They'd been stuck here for about three hours now, no reception and not the slightest clue of what was wrong with Brett's expensive piece of junk.

“I think your right” he grumbled, pushing the bonet back down and taking in a deep breath, tossing his head back carelessly. He pulled his phone again for the millionth time in the last hour, fliping it open and holding it up, moving it around in all dirrections; still there was no reception, “what's the point of technology when it doesn't work when you need it most?”

“I don't know, but I think if we're going to get out here soon were going to need to start walking” she sighed opening the door and reaching for her hand bag.

“But were miles from the nearest town”.

“Yeah, we are, that's why our chances of anyone coming past are low” she pointed out.

Taking defeat, Brett nodded, “why do women always have to be right?”

“Cause it's just the way it works” she chuckled, studying the stressed look on his face, she loved how determined he was to meet Martha, it was a side of him she hadn't seen in a long time. The Brett Macklin she used to know all those years ago was in some ways the same as he was now, but in so many more ways, he was different, but it was for all the good reasons.

“Alright, if no one's come past in five minutes then we walk, deal?”

“Deal” she agreed, shaking her head slightly and looking away, crossing her arms in front of her to keep warm, no one was going to drive past, she was sure of it.

This was going to be a long day.....

Archived