I Hope You Dance

Guest dolly-999

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay i just read this and dolly... if you're out there update really soon please i am absolutley begging you! :P

My favourite parts are:

Martha couldn't help herself, there she was lying on her back in the sand and with Jack's toungue down her throat, she couldn't imagine anything more perfect, well actually she could; all of which, involved Jack in some way or another.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

and

“Mmm” Martha moaned as Jack planted tiny kisses down her neck and onto her shoulder. It was amazing how he could make her feel like this. It was like they’d never been apart.

Jack moved his body up slightly moving his mouth close to her ear to whisper something to her, however the sudden sound of a door opening stopped him.

“Martha?” a voice called out.

“Oh crap it’s my mum” Martha whispered. “Stay in here”.

Lol that made me laugh so hard! Jacky was stuck in her room. What are they 14?

• 3 months later...

Ok sorry that I haven't updated all year, I'm not sure whether to continue of stick this in the vault. I don't know if anyone still wants to read this, but if enough people want me to, I'll continue. I've just reread the whole thing so I'm kind of remembering where I was headed.

Alright, I just finished a chapter. I've only got one more day of school on Tuesday, and then I'm on holidays till the start of February next year, so I'll try and get this fic finished by then, that is if I get enough reveiws, it there's only one or two people reading this then I'll just abandon it.

Anyway, I'm sure alot of you have forgotten what's happened so far, so here's a quick summary of the last few chapters:

-Sam's back in town and is back with Jack

-Jack and Martha start having an affair behind Sam's back

-Sam is attacked by the hospital stalker

-Lara and McGrath go missing

-Roo is avoiding Brett because they slept together again by mistake

-Cam, Cindy, and Crystal are in the city and are moving to France

-Cindy reveals that she set up the whole thing with Trent and Greg to make sure Cam didn't abandon her and their daughter Crystal.

Anyway, here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy it:

Chapter number 41. always have, always will

Jack got home to find the house completely empty, which was strange considering the fact that his dad usually had his ass glued to the couch whenever the football was on.

“Dad?” Jack called out, “Sam... Lucas... Beth?”

‘Oh well’ he thought to himself, plonking him self down on the couch, ‘looks like I get to hog the remote for a change’. Turning on the TV and switching the channel to the NRL game, Jack took note of the score, it was almost half time and the Newcastle Knights were loosing considerably to the Manly sea eagles; twelve to none.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Tony sat in the waiting room of the hospital, trying to take his mind off thins with some random gossip magazine that was stalking Brittany Spears, not that he’d actually remembered what exactly they were claiming she’d been up to know, he’d read the same words atleast twenty times and still no one had been out to tell them what was going on with Sam.

Finally putting the magazine down he got up and walked towards the door, taking out his phone and dialling Jack’s number. He had no idea what had happened to him today, but for him to completely disappear like this wasn’t normal, he was starting to worry.

What is something had happened to him too?

He paused for a minute… It was ringing…

“Hey this is Jack, this better be important dad cause you’re missing the best footy ga-“

“Jack its Sam, she’s in hospital” Tony cut him off, taking in a deep breath.

Jack was speechless, he couldn’t say anything, how could he be so stupid, he’d spent the day in his ex-wife’s bed and now look what had happened.

He never thought he’d believe in calmer. But now look what had happened, this was his punishment.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Lara looked up as the door of the attic opened, she was terrified, and she could only hope that Peter would notice that she was missing and come after her.

Peter walked into the kitchen of his apartment, opening the fridge and looking around at its contents, he couldn’t be bothered to cook anything, so he settled for the leftover lasagne that Lara had cooked the night before.

“Hey Lara you home?” he called out, her plan had been to come back here after work, so when he hadn’t seen her around work all afternoon, he presumed she’d nocked off. “Lara?” her tried again, this time sounding a little more concerned, walking around the apartment, he searched each room. She wasn’t here; suddenly something didn’t feel right.

Pulling out his mobile, he went through his contacts until he came to Lara’s number before pressing call. “Hi you’ve called Lara Fitzgerald, sorry I couldn’t take your call, but if you leave a message I’ll try and get back to you” *beep *. “Yeah Hi Lara, its Pete, um, just wondering where you are? Anyway… give me a call when you get this”.

Hanging up he began to worry, now that he began to think about, McGrath hadn’t come back after going with Lara to that noise complaint either…

Roo leaned against the white wooden railing, looking out over the beach and into the ocean. She couldn’t stay here, as much as she wanted to, if she was in New York, Brett would leave her alone, but here, he’d keep trying. Deep down part of her wanted him too, it was the small part of her that actually believed that he was a better man.

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere” a familiar voice spoke from behind her. She didn’t need to look around to guess who it was, it was Bret.

“What do you want?”

“You” Brett answered. “You might think that what happened with us the other night was a repeat of twenty years ago, but it wasn’t, not to me” he explained, taking a step forward to sand beside her.

“How am I supposed to believe that?” she shot out, not looking at him once. “How am I supposed to believe that all this wasn’t just to get back into bed with me?”

“Because I’ve changed”.

“Yeah so you keep saying” she huffed. “Do you have any idea how it felt to be left with Martha all by myself, do you really have any idea? You got to just take off and get on with life just as if nothing had happened, and rip everything away from me”. By now tears were welling up in her eyes as everything she had held in and put aside came back to her.

“No I don’t have any idea, but I can only imagine that it was like it was for me too see you walk away the other morning, when you thought I was asleep” he told her, he wanted to cry, she was hurting him, and he knew that he deserved it. “You know Roo, if revenge was what you wanted, then you’ve got it”.

“I don’t understand” the words from her mouth full of confusion.

“When you came back into my life, I was so happy, it was like I was getting a second chance at doing the right thing, and being with you. And then the other night it was like everything was the way it was supposed to be. But then you left” he started sobbing, trying his best to contain the tears. “You left me right when things were starting to turn around and be the way it was supposed to be all those years ago. I know you think that I just wanted to sleep with you, but to me it meant something, and I thought it meant something to you too, but obviously I was wrong”.

“I love you Roo… always have, always will”.

Roo couldn’t say a word, she was speechless, there were the words she’d wanted from him twenty years ago. But now that he’d said then, she was more confused than ever, she had to get away, so she ran, just like he’d run away from her when he left her.

Martha sighed as she sat herself down on the couch of her apartment above the dinner. She was so happy right now, her and Jack were together, and Jack was going to leave Sam. She couldn’t have possibly imagined a better day.

But little did she know, the man she was in love with was having doubts about their future…

Please review, I'll try and update when I've got about three or more.

Archived