I Hope You Dance

Guest dolly-999

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Jack and Martha can get drunk, and then they'll stop fighting temptation and will sleep together :)

For a second there I thought that was me that wrote that Tash :P

Great two chapters, I dont no why I didnt see the other one before :unsure:

Anyhoo, I just want Martha to stop fighting temptation like Tash said. And Cam to do the right thing, although I dont spose thats so easy when youve got that Trente guy constantly on your back. <_<

More please

Jack and Martha :wub: Just like the good old days *sighs* Hmm, I wonder if this drinking will lead to anything...

Feeling sorry for Cam and Cindy. They just want to protect their daughter.

Damn Trent :angry:

I hope they can come up with a plan that'll protect both Martha and Crystal. But, if all fails, Jack can step-in and shield Martha from all danger :wub: He's pretty good at playing the hero and does it so fantastically well :P

Looking forward to reading some more!

Hmm, I wonder if this drinking will lead to anything...

lol, don't get you hopes up too high, :P .

Here's more:

Chapter number 15. Just feels right

The next day

Cam walked into Martha's apartment, it was fairly quiet, which was unusual for nine o clock in the morning. Walking towards the couch he realized that it wasn't quite as empty as he thought, there fast asleep was Jack. Smilling Cam put his black squash bag next to the counter, it wasn't that unusual for Jack to sleep on the couch, it had happened a few times before over the last week or two since he and Martha were getting along a lot better, they'd stay up late having a beer, then Jack would stay over.

Cam didn't have a problem with it, he was glad that he was no longer the cause of her family and friends being distant, she was going to need her friends when he went through with what he now had planned. Last night after Cindy had gone off to bed he'd finally come up with a way to deal with the situation he was in, he was fairly sure it would work too, it was definitely the right thing to do, he was sure of it, now all he had to do was actually do it.

But never mind that, thinking about what he was going to do would have to wait, Martha's parent's would be here in an hour, so walking towards her room he disapeared to wake her up, leaving Jack still undesterbed where he slept peacefully.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

An hour later:

“Are you sure you have to go?” Martha sked Cam who had just received a phone call from the rocket club who needed him over an emergency. She really wanted him to stay, she was so nervous and she needed him to be there with her.

“Yeah sorry. You know I'd rather be here, but I really have to go” he appologized, true was it wasn't really from the rocket club, it was from Cindy, she needed to go over the new plan he'd come up with last night.

“Yeah, well just promise you'll get back as soon as you can, ok?”

“Ok I promise” he smiled, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a kiss on the fore head, “anyway, at least you'll have Jack here”.

“Yeah I guess so” she agreed, as he began to walk to the door.

“Love you” Cam spoke back to her, trying to see a smile on her face.

“Love you too” she responded, giving him a small nervous smile before he left.

“So what did I miss?” Jack said enthusiastically as he came out of the bathroom from his shower.

“Not much, Cam got called out to work” she told him, walking into the middle of the lounge room where she started pacing.

“Come on no need to stress, it's going to be fine” Jack exclaimed, he knew what she was panicing about, she'd been freaking out all morning.

“What if he's the complete oposite to what I picture him to be?” Martha panicked, any minute now her mum would be here along with her dad, this was it, she was meeting him. Right now things were going through her head so quickly that she couldn't even think straight.

“Mac, he's you dad, whether he's exactly as you pictured him or not I'm sure you'll like him” Jack encouraged her, placing his hands on her shoulders to stop her in the middle of the room, “come on look at me” he told her, waiting till her face looked up to meet his before he continued. “Your going to be fine, I mean, who wouldn't love you?”

Martha smiled, taking in a quick breath before calming down a bit, “Yeah, I'm just so nervious” she explained, letting Jack lead her over to the couch as he guided her with one hand lightly on her back and the other rested on her shoulder from behind, he always seemed to know how to settle her, there was something about his presence that always made her feel that little more confident. “I wonder what he's like” she sighed, resting her head on Jack's shoulder as he sat next to her, “do you think he's anything like me?”

“I don't know, I guess you'll have to find out” Jack answered. He movied his hand down he back, rubbing the middle firmly to let her know it was going to be ok.

“Yeah” she sighed, she was starting to get excited again like a kid in a lolly shop. “Oh gosh what's taking them so long?”

Jack laughed, she was so amusing sometimes.

“What are you laughing at?” she pouted.

Letting out one last chuckle Jack stopped, “You” he simply answered. “You remind me of just before our wedding when you were having a last minute panick about the reception”.

“Really, was I this freaked out?” she questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly.

“Yeap” he grinned. Moving his hand to rest freely over he shoulders, it was like all of a sudden they seemed to feel completely comfortable with each other, Martha's hands were now around his body and she gently moved her head to where it had been before on his shoulders.

“Well at least your here again this time to make me see sense” Martha commented, she smiled at how close his body was to her at that moment, for some reason she felt like it was just right. Looking up she meet her eyes with his, they seemed so loving and warm, smiles beeming in their brightness.

Jack could feel things heating up, her face had moved closer to his and he could feel her warm breath on his lips. Then, like something just clicked, they both moved in for the kiss, her mouth moving against his as they both gave into temptation.

-

There, happy everyone?

Love you Dolly :D

That was such a great chapter, one of my favourites I recon :)

Theyre so cute together :wub:

I loved it when they were just sitting next to each other, they seemed so comfortable together :)

And then they kissed!!! *jumps up and down*

PARTY TIME!

I just hope theyre not interupted by the door bell going or something :rolleyes:

And Cam better not ruin it!!!

More please, loving this

lol, don't get you hopes up too high, :P .

My hopes are now sky high!! :D

There, happy everyone?

Extremely :)

That was just so cute! And they kissed too :wub:

I bet Brett and Roo will come and ruin the moment though <_< But hey, at least it's a start!

Great update Dolly; can't wait for more!

Archived