Skins

Guest Level

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, i haven't commented in here since 'Freddie', so on the latest three episodes.

"Naomi" was pretty funny. I loved the school election thing, and that the teacher stuffed the votes Cook got down her bra so that Naomi would win :lol: And then Naomi was like "You know, your breasts arent that bad, a little flat, but there's no need to stuff them" (words to that effect anyway). Naomi/Emilie were really cute I have to say, I was hoping they'd get together for the long term because they seem to bring out the best in eachother, nevertheless I'm still hopeful!

"JJ" was a reallyy good episode too, the JJ/Emilie friendship in it was cute, and what she did for him at the end... nice, in a sense :P At least he can't be teased for his virginity anymore, unless he didn't tell anyone, now that would be funny if Cook starts teasing him and he says well actually, I slept with Emilie... because she felt sorry for me, but I still slept with her, that counts right?! I can actually see that happening :P The funniest was when JJ and Emilie were just out of therapy and went to the field by the lake, and Emilie showed him her breasts, and was like when you want something, you've got to ask for it, so if you want people to stop ruffling your hair, ask them to stop! Ask for what you want, JJ! And he was like Okay... can i see your breasts again? It actually cracked me up! And when he gave her those vitamin suppliments! funny. :D And when he gave Cook his perscription drugs, and he went mental.

"Effy" was probably the best episode ever, until the bit in the hospital where everyone hated her, but at the end with Cook I AWW'd so much, they are really adorable together. They may be my Skins OTP, but I really like Effy/Freddie too. But it was amazing of Cook to run with her. Anyway, back to the episode. I absolutely HATE Katie/Freddie. He doesnt seem to be into it at ALL, and Katie is just using him, I mean, doesnt she realise? When they invited Effy to the Goblers End party I thought there was something off about it. okay. The poachers actually ****ing scared me to death! The whole moon thing was really creepy too, but I just took it as a joke at that point, and then I just burst out laughing when they all did in the car and Katie was all like ITS NOT FUNNY. Anyway, once they (finally) got to Goblers End it was quite fun, the mushrooms were funny, I've never seen anyone get high on mushrooms that fast. When the gunshots were ehard and the rustling and stuff was heard and everyone was ****ting themselves, I knew it was Cook, but it was still really tense and scary, and then Cook just appears and is laughing his head off and everyone is just really pi$$ed at him. Then the fight between katie and Effy I did NOT expect! katie was a bit of an evil b!t)h to Ef, but i cant believe Ef just left her there bleeding, but to be fair she was intoxicated and didnt know when she woke up. I felt sorry for Effy in the hospital too, but i think she should have stood up for herself against the police instead of running, but in a way I'm glad she ran because we got that adorable Effy/Cooke scene in the car!

That was erm... long. Only two more episodes in this season, Emily and Katie is next week, and the finale is everyone, mostly Ef though because she isnt really in the next one (as far as I know). then we have Season 4, yay, but then for season 5... cast change, again. I'm going to be so upset, I know I am, I hope they keep some people, Cook, Effy, JJ, Freddie hopefully, I'd say they'll only keep 1, 2 tops.

Eh, in short, awesome episodes these past 3 weeks, I love cook, adore Cook/Effy and Effy/Freddie, Emilie/Naomi is cute, JJ is awesome and Freddie is seriously cool. Peace out. :P

After my friend has been telling me to watch it for weeks, I decided to watch it. It was actually really good. I have only seen the first 2 episodes and "Effy". I can't find the other episodes. I really like Effy/Freddie, but I don't mind Cook/Effy either.

Archived