Skins

Guest Level

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hannah Murray is leaving Skins! She finished filming Season 2, and posted a blog on E4's website, i'll post the link.

Hannah Murray's Final Blog

Skins isn't going to be the same without Cassie, she's so unusual, she always has a new way to make me laugh, or make me feel sad. if season 3 goes ahead, i don't think it will be as good.

I can't believe she's leaving, I have a terrible feeling Cassie is going to die, I can't see her leaving the show in any other way. It sucks, I really don't like Michelle or Sketch, and Jal is totally underused, as are Effy and Abigail. I'm not sure how I feel about Scarlet yet, but the point is my favourite female character is leaving, which sucks.

Anyway, I haven't really enjoyed this series as much as Series 1, BUT, next week is a Chris episode, which I am majorly excited about. He is my absolute favourite character ever, and I think he's way hotter than Tony or Maxxie. Joe Dempsie just has something that is unbelievably sexy about him. Also next week sees the return of Angie, which means Chris will be getting laid, a lot hopefully. I'm annoyed they're pairing him up with Jal though - do we really need another love-triangle running concurrently with the Cassie-Sid-Michelle one? I much prefer Chris and Jal as friends, and Chris and Angie as lovers.

^^

OMG! :o It really isnt going to be the smae without her. =(

I know! I hate that! She was the best character in the show, the only female who seemed human, (Michelle's too superficial for my liking, and i don't know that much about Jal, Effie is quite odd, Angie is underused now, and Abigal is just weird)

In response to DinerLandlord, i guess you're right in saying Cassie may die, she wouldn't leave the show any other way, i guess her drug habits get the better of her and she'll OD.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just watched the first episode, and so far I just think this show seems kinda... Weird... Does it get like, more... what should I say, does it start making more sense eventually? I am gonna give it more than one episode, don't get me wrong, but so far I'm just kinda confused, kinda like how I felt after watching the first episode of the British Queer as Folk :P

Just finished watching season 1, and it definitely got better after a few episodes. It kinda reminds me of "Life as we know it", both storyline-wise and because Tony reminds me of Dino (he seriously looks like Sean Faris!). Also I really like Cassie, Chris and Effy, and I like the Anwar/Maxxie friendship.

If Cassie does die, it'll probably either be drugs-related, or something to do with her ED.

After the brilliance of season 1, season 2 of Skins has been a real disappointment for me!

I'm not sure how I managed to miss the news of Cassie leaving. That's terrible news. :( She's been greatly underused this season as it is, and was one of the best characters in Season 1. As everyone else has said, she's one of the most real and believable characters. Plus with her gone, that leaves no hope for her and Sid.

Though if she does have to leave, I do hope they kill her off. I can't see Skins going for a walk-off-into-the-distance-and-never-be-seen-again style ending for any of the main characters, so I think a death is the only way they'd go.

Anyone else think tonight's episode (Effy's episode) looked pretty dull from last week's trailer?

Archived