Skins

Guest Level

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, sent them to you, if you want any episodes from the first generation (ie Season1 and 2) I can send them to you :)

I'm about to rewatch Effy, as you do :P

Ohh, and if anyone wants this....

EPISODE 9

KATIE AND EMILIE SYNOPSIS

Katie (Megan Prescott) won't leave the house. Fortunately, Emily (Kathryn Prescott) is able to disguise herself as her sister, and sits an exam on her behalf. Emily and Naomi (Lily Loveless) get closer, just as Emily has wanted for a long time, but when Emily asks Naomi to accompany her to the college ball, she says no, breaking Emily's fragile heart. Against her better judgement, and under duress, Emily agrees to partner Katie to the ball instead, and they plan their outfits together. Out shopping, though, they bump into Freddie (Luke Pasqualino) and JJ (Ollie Barbieri), and Katie convinces Freddie to take her to the ball instead. Katie sees this as a way of regaining her hard-sought status at college. Freddie inadvertently drops a bombshell about Emily and JJ, and Katie hatches a plan, making her sister the ultimate victim. Katie's scheming results in the mother of all showdowns. But she's the one who has to face her fears and accept some hard truths, principally that she's not in control any more.

EPISODE 10

FINALE SYNOPSIS

Cook (Jack O'Connell) and Effy (Kaya Scodelario) are in self-imposed exile from the gang; they've gone to stay with Cook's father (Matt King). Effy is running away from everything she's ever known. Unfortunately, Cook is slowly falling out of lust, and in love. Back in Bristol, JJ (Ollie Barbieri) tries to snap Freddie (Luke Pasqualino) out of his depressed stupour; he's down about the loss of both his best mate and the girl he loves. Cook's father wastes no time trying to profit from his son's arrival, and involves him in the village steeplechase, placing a wager that could clear his pub debts, or lose him everything. Cook is vulnerable in his desire to please his father, and accepts the bet, regardless of the potential consequences. Freddie and JJ arrive, forcing Effy to confront who she is and what she really wants. She has to make amends for the damage she's caused. She also has to decide whether to follow her heart. Can the four friends find a way forward together?

Cerise, in Ireland is it shown on Fridays then? Cause over here its shown on Thursdays.

Edit: Ignore that, Im just stupid. Thought today was Thursday, not Wednesday so I got confused when you said it was on tomorrow :P:lol:

Haha, dont worry, I thought today was Thursday as well during Uni so i was going on to everyone about how excited I was about Skins, then i realised why they were giving me funny looks! :P Oh and for anyone who's wondering, yes, SAA stands for Skins Addicts Anonymous. :P

Archived