Skins

Guest Level

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn't sure if i'd like the latest series of it because the tohers were so good but i absolutely loved it!

I'm a massive Freddie/Effy fan myself. I love Cook's character, he's hilarious but he shouldn't be with Effy!

I love Pandora aswell, her accent cracks me up so much, spesh when she starts talkin bout 'surfan and turfan' haha

Quality show!! Can;t wait for series 4!!

• 7 months later...

I've not ever watched any of this show but I saw an episode the other day when Freddie was murdered :o I always knew him from the show even though I didn't watch it and I always thought he was really hot! :P But I can't believe that he was beaten to death!

So I am now downloading season 3 & 4, because I think this generation was a lot better than the first (from what I've seen anyway)

Can't believe they will have a new generation again next season , it kinda sucks when you love characters so much that they just leave to make room for a new generation. I guess its what makes it different to every other show.

I was thinking about watching this show since the seasons are really short but everything I've heard after Freddie's murder has been horrible.

I don't understand the generation thing and how it works but everyone says that the first was miles better than the second. It just sounds like they ruined a really good show by becoming really dark and twisted.

I was thinking about watching this show since the seasons are really short but everything I've heard after Freddie's murder has been horrible.

I don't understand the generation thing and how it works but everyone says that the first was miles better than the second. It just sounds like they ruined a really good show by becoming really dark and twisted.

I never watched it either Lise , but I downloaded Season 3 the other day and I've watched all 10 episodes already. Its really addictive and worth watching! The characters in the show are so very well written and the storylines really explore the inner characters (thats what I thought anyway)

I am going to start with Season 4 later , I can't say anything about season 4 because I haven't watched it yet but I didn't think Season 3 was much dark, it was very funny and at times dark but not overly I didn't think :)

The generation thing I think works like a group of characters stick around for 2 seasons then they have a cast cull and bring in another cast for the next 2 seasons. I think it keeps the show interesting.

and I have completely fallen in love with Freddie and Effy and am sooooooooo gutted that hes gona die :(

• 6 months later...

Archived