Skins

Guest Level

I suppose you're right about Chris, but I thought he'd be the kind of guy who would try to make light of a situation like that. You're right about Maxxie getting more screen time now because he wasn't shown much last season, I don't think he even had his own episode like everyone else did last year. I can't wait to see who is stalking him next week. It was so freaky when they showed the wall covered in photos of Maxxie, clearly somebody is obsessed. They better bring Cassie back from Elgin next week, seeing her doing the Highland fling just wasn't enough. I don't think she even said her catchphrase - "oh wow!"

Lol. :P Yeah.

Looks good next week! :)

Nope, he didn't he had a joint ep with Anwar.

Lol yeah they better! :P

HAHA. I love her catchphrase! It's so good.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it that there's more focus on Maxxie this season. He was so underused last season.

But to be honest, from what we've seen of season 2 up till now, it's not that good as season 1. Maybe because things are still kicking off, I don't know, but I hope it gets better soon.

Am I the only one thinking so?

Found this :P

Fast-paced and full of angst-ridden fun, this British drama may be based on teenage characters and aimed at a teenage audience, but its content is strictly adult. Watch as eleven teens struggle with highly-charged issues of race, religion, sexuality, drugs, and food disorders. With a solid set of good actors, expect the drama to consist of a lot of well-played emotional ups and downs.

I'm too lazy :P

I love it that there's more focus on Maxxie this season. He was so underused last season.

But to be honest, from what we've seen of season 2 up till now, it's not that good as season 1. Maybe because things are still kicking off, I don't know, but I hope it gets better soon.

OMG. I think exactly the same. :P

I start to think it's just me tho lol.

Eli, you should watch if you want to know what schools in the uk are like. :P

Basically, a bunch of teenagers going to school and doing what the average teenager usually does {sex, drinks, drugs} and it shows the effects these things have on them and how they handle life day by day lol. First series, each episode is based on a different character, second series though seems to be more focused on one character and using the others only a little bit.

Basically, a bunch of teenagers going to school and doing what the average teenager usually does {sex, drinks, drugs} and it shows the effects these things have on them and how they handle life day by day lol. First series, each episode is based on a different character, second series though seems to be more focused on one character and using the others only a little bit.

And the actors are not in their late 20's/early 30's who play the teenagers. :P

And the actors are not in their late 20's/early 30's who play the teenagers. :P

-delete this- :P Misunderstood the post :P

Archived