Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

I'm liking the Hemsworth boy. I know it's cruel not to see him as his own person, but it's only been two days (that I've paid attention to), so in time I'm sure I'll learn to see something other than Chris when I look at him... For now, I'm enjoying seeing Chris...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who does the Hemsworth play? I watched tonight and I saw a cute guy flirting with Rachel and there was also a guy in a wheel chair hanging out with Bridget. Is he one of them?

I really hate Kirsten, in a bad way. The story is such a cliche. It's a shame really, the story with Mickey was doing good things for Ned and Janae's characters. But it's turned down the old beaten to death road that every show does when there's a custody dispute. I find the Kirsten character reeeally unappealing (and I don't mean she's ugly) and her behaviour predictable. There must be a way to make this kind of story entertaining, and this isn't it.

Now that I've attempted to add a real contribution to the discussion, I hope someone is able to tell me who the the Hemsworth is. Since that's all I really care about.

Actually it's Liam Hemsworth, and the character is Josh Taylor. And, as I've said before, I'm sure that he's supposed to be named after the two characters in the audition for Neighbours organised by Dolly Magaizine. The boys auditioning for who later became Ringo had to make a video of themselves as a new guy called Josh, while the girls auditioning for Lolly had to make a video of themselves as Taylor.

I'm kind of sympathising with Kirsten right now, more than I was last time. She's hardly being given a chance, and Janae's just a bit too paranoid considering that Kirsten has no reason to take him anywhere now that she's trying to make a life in Erinsborough.

Yeah, they do have a brother Luke, who has played Ben Simpson on All Saints, Nathan Tyson on Neighbours, (one of Paul McClain's teammates, who he caught using steroids) Shannon Gazal on Last Man Standing, Glen Peters on Blue Heelers and Simon on an episode of the Saddle Club. I can't say I've ever seen him in any of those though.

Archived