Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only saw bits and pieces, and I missed the end because I was camped out at channel 7 waiting for H&A to start (wasn't gonna miss the first five minutes like last time <_<). From what I saw, Mikey's mother was going to take him away to Adelaide, but then she had a talk with Ned and decided not to, but Janae still doesn't trust her, and openly dislikes her. Stoney suggested to his wife that they should start trying for a baby again. Toady was watching him like a hawk in case he took drugs, which he did have on him, but last I saw he threw them in the garbage bin. That was about 10 minutes from the end though, so anything could have happened after that...

Thanks guys :D

Im glad Charlie didnt take the drugs, what drugs was it anyway??

Steph won :) Her hair looked really pretty tonight

Everytime i see Stony, i keep wanting him to play Henk on H&A :P The poor sod today though, oh well, he put Charlies life in danger. A bit like Dan/VJ/alcohol storyline, except that fact that Charlie was put in the clear :)

I hope Mikey doesnt go, i like him he's a little cutie. I dont like Tim or Mikey's mum <_<

I'm currently living in the past... so, Bridget just killed Declan by dropping him off the rock wall, heheh. I like him but it was still funny. Although I do hope he's not actually dead... cause that would suck.

Prior to that, I was very amused at Bridget and Declan's synchronisation when yelling at "Justine." Ah, only on Neighbours :)

Archived