Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm.. where do I start?

Steph and Toady didn't get married because she couldn't get the words out to say her vows so Toady called it quits.

Kirsten got a job a Lassiters. Paul slept with Kirsten and now he's trying to pay her off so she doesn't tell Rebecca.

Bridget got all jealous becuase she thought that Rachel and Declan were getting it on, but really Rachel was just tutoring him.

Rosie's pregnant and she's passed out a couple of times from over working.

Harold has decided to leave, selling his house to Marco and Carmella. Lou is very much distraught and thought he had a heart attack, but Karl said it was a broken heart because he's so dependant on Harold. Now Lou's trying to guilt Harold into to staying.

Looks like something might be happening between Libby and Fitzy.

Toady resigned from the class action because Steph was implicated. She voted at a council meeting for security to be removed from the building of the dance party. But really she didn't, she wasn't at the meeting and someone at council has tampered with the minutes. Now Elle and Rebecca have found a way to get into the office and get evidence to clear Steph.

Marco is infertile, that's why his marriage broke up. He told Carmella and she's all cool with it, him and Chloe are enough for her. Now Oliver is getting it on with Mia, Marco's sister to get to him.

Frazer ran over Toady's dog when he was rushing to get to Rosie, as she had fainted, but Bob is going to be just fine.

I've probably forgotten some things or got some of them wrong. But that basically all that's happened.

So... Harold and Lou are officially still just friends, right? Knowing Neighbours, I wouldn't expect them to shy away from anything else, but I'm just a little confused about whether or not this is Neighbours-brand inuendo, or if they're outing Lou and Harold :huh:? Lou having a broken heart and all...

Also, Marco is a jerk. Actually, everyone involved in that storyline is a jerk, with the possible exception of Carmella, but she's generally annoying anyway.

I don't remember having ever liked Oliver much but I know that I've never hated him more than tonight. Sebastian showed more decency in his three months than Oliver has in the last year. And I refuse to believe that Sebastian was the cad that Oliver made him out to be. I will be glad when

Oliver's gone.

I usually like Oliver but not tonight.What business of it of his if Marco can't have kids?!He never said he wanted to take Chloe.And don't get me started on Marco who i've never liked.Oliver was still out of line though.

Lol Jem,I thought the same thing about Harold and Lou!

Archived