Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all the goss guys I have been trying to catch up this week... and thanks for clearing up the Steph/Toadie scenario. My boyfriend told me that she stood him up at the altar but doesn't seem quite so.... :rolleyes:

As for Oliver I have never been much of a fan, he has this yucky vibe about him. I don't mind Marco although he seems to good to be true for Carmella.

It will be sad to say goodbye to Harold :(

Poor Bob (Toadie's dog) I thought I hadn't seen him onscreen for a while!! :unsure:

Harold's gone :(

"The place won't be the same without you, Jelly Belly." :(

Nice scenes though. I loved everyone patting the caravan as it left the street, and Harold leaning out to wave goodbye one last time... And having that moment with Toady. Aww...

I have to ask though, what is that cat's name?? In my day it was called Willow, then my friend tells me that it's name is "Tazzle." But then I thought that Harold called him Willow again before he left... eh??

Oh yeah, and Dean Geyer's around. Neat :). I don't think he even had his creepy South African accent* or nothing.

*Disclaimer: I do not think that South Africans are creepy, there's just something about the accent that unnerves me...

Actually the accent did kinda creep me out in his first scene but he's pretty so who cares....

I think the cat is Tizzle or Tazzle or some such.It was Willow for the 5 seconds Bree had it but maybe Harold changed it.I must've missed him calling it Willow recently.

I think Harold's departure is going to give Lou a new lease on life, I'm looking forward to how they develop him now, he wont always be about comedy relief, which is great because he used to be a lot more than that. I do like the comic stuff with him though, I just think in recent years they backed him into a corner and chose not to show the other side of him.

Also glad about Ste's storyline, looks interesting. Looking forward to some of the introduction to the new and old characters coming up!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived