Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously,you don't just tell someone they don't have a baby without making damn sure!There better be a good reason.

Over the Dan/Libby thing.How desperate is she!

And yes,Jonno was played by Chris Hemsworth's brother,Luke.

Did I miss something?When did Ringo and Bridget get together?Last i heard he asked her if she would take asking her to sit down as a come on and she said no.I'm happy for them though,i like them.

I'll miss Frazer and Rosie but at least Frazer made up with his mum.Why do he and Ringo have different last names?

Newsflash Zeke...DON'T try and have sex in the loungeroom where mummy dearest can catch you!

I'm really gonna miss Rosie and Frazer!!! One of the best couples the shows had imo.

What a crazy place to have sex! haha looking forward to seeing how that goes.

I really like this constant on going tension between Steve and Rebbecca, its nice and refreshing.

Did I miss something?When did Ringo and Bridget get together?Last i heard he asked her if she would take asking her to sit down as a come on and she said no.I'm happy for them though,i like them.

I'll miss Frazer and Rosie but at least Frazer made up with his mum.Why do he and Ringo have different last names?

Newsflash Zeke...DON'T try and have sex in the loungeroom where mummy dearest can catch you!

I don't know about Ringo and Bridget, but Frazer isn't Frazer's real first name so maybe he changed his last name too. I wasn't aware that he and Ringo had different last names though. I really don't pay close enough attention to these things :huh:

Meanwhile, oh man! Did I miss Zeke and Taylor getting it on!? Damn it!! I was looking forward to the crippling awkwardness :(

Archived