Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

7 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

Now she has started a petition to try and get Ashleigh Brewer to return to Neighbours. Also she thinks Imogen should of been with Tyler instead of Daniel anyway i commented that Daniel and Imogen have left now (this was on her Neighbours Fanatics page) and she deleted my comments she deletes any comments that people write when they disagree with her. I think if she is going to run a Neighbours page she should be open to everyones opinions not just her own

I totally agree with you I had issues not only with her but others on forums.

1. Kate not coming back she dead maybe in a flashback scene, yet its not worth the cost or effort. plus actors make more in the USA. Just because some come back doesn't mean anyone can?

2. Yes I had opinions deleted on forums and your so right if you going to post and run then you should be open minded!

Back when I was still a member of a N page she asked me for my password to the site as she was banned and I wouldn't do it because the mates were good to me and I later left, and I tried to reason with her on Facebook about kate as I USE to know 2 people in Melbounre who had access to the set and she deleted me so I hope one day she comes to learn what she wants not going to happen.

I understand her disappointment yet those I liked had better offers and others plans and one reason you don't see me asking for Dan or his wife to return!

I too had my issues with others They was someone called KATTY CAKES years ago who claimed to be related to one of my Neighbours favs and we had a disagreement and she told me what they were like in real life and to find another Hero. although my N source denied that person she had some very inside info on the star that was confirmed by mates in Sydney. One person I totally hate down under is her whoever she is her location was Queensland?

What so sad is for years I loved Aussie forums yet in the last years the rudness banning and deleting as bad as here in the USA and I seen that as well.

Thanks for letting me know what's going on.

As for the current update the show continues to lose actors as they want to follow Margot and others to the States,. They need to find people who willing to commit to at least 4 years to build up a character.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mark/Kate era will always be my favourite, but I've accepted the fact she's gone now. I like him with Steph now. Some people just don't get it with death, Mark didn't die on screen it was off screen so he could have easily been faked. :lol: 

Really annoyed at this John Doe guy.

32 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

The Mark/Kate era will always be my favourite, but I've accepted the fact she's gone now. I like him with Steph now. Some people just don't get it with death, Mark didn't die on screen it was off screen so he could have easily been faked. :lol: 

Really annoyed at this John Doe guy.

I think like others it was something that appealed to a lot of fans. I too am sad Dan/Sam ended yet I understood the actors had other plans, I know a certain Brit is upset they broke up the couple yet at least one of them still around be glad of that!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

Its been a big week on Neighbours this week with finding out who caused the explosion Jacka and Julie Quill and finding out who John Doe is a guy named Jack who is a priest.

Glad that finally wrapped up and interesting many H&A actors are coming to help Ramsey Street

• 2 weeks later...

That John guy reminds me of Spencer haha. Olympia Valence is quite honest gorgeous beyond beleif. One of the best looking women on Australia tv ever. I am kinda liking the characters and storylines better. Xanthe reminds me so much of Tash haha. Wonder if Ben well ever feel the same way. I liked Mark and Kate too, but shes not coming back she was shot onscreen lol.  

4 hours ago, Luke39 said:

That John guy reminds me of Spencer haha. Olympia Valence is quite honest gorgeous beyond beleif. One of the best looking women on Australia tv ever. I am kinda liking the characters and storylines better. Xanthe reminds me so much of Tash haha. Wonder if Ben well ever feel the same way. I liked Mark and Kate too, but shes not coming back she was shot onscreen lol.  

Your right Luke she does bring back some memories of Tash. They always try to recreate lost characters as any show does.........sadly it doesn't work sometimes..............Let face it there NEVER be another Kylie or Kym...................

Yes its sad when an actor wants to leave and has to kill their character off because one fan couldn't accept their departure.........

Personally rather seen one my heroes die in the planned car accident they had written rather than let them leave and tease and hint they could come back which isn't fair. One of my many complaints.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:21 AM, dncllpyk said:

Its been a big week on Neighbours this week with finding out who caused the explosion Jacka and Julie Quill and finding out who John Doe is a guy named Jack who is a priest.

Although I like how the shows have the Q&A I feel for poor Scott as he asked about "kate return" Although haven't see GH pop up many others have supported that idea.

One fan sum it up.

"its all a rumor love the actor Kate has no plans to come back ,to  Neighbours. Its Gillian that starts these rumors but its all a rumor. The actor who played Kate living in the USA and has another 2 years contract with Bold and the Beautiful!

It reminds me of what happen at many cons I go to, some stars don't like being asked about their co stars!!! They want to take about their character and future not is you former love coming back.

• 11 months later...

Although Im loathe to take any rumor online as fact some things I hope do Happen? . Some pages on FB have suggested Neighbours is planning on bring back former cast  given the Dee story recently and of the names mettion one I feel would help the show is to have Elle back as Pippa has not had much luck in the states now and may return. Paul would like That I feel and she reminds me of 2 Aussies living here in the USA. She was also one of my favorite Girl group and sadly the only one that would return.

The only other character I warmed to in a way is Xanthe because like other fans she reminds me of Margot who was another member of my former Girl group and if they write her well and give her a medical career path she be like an ex Girlfriend I had in school. Yet after a bad encounter years ago with an ex star I vowed NEVER to have a female favorite again.

It easy to invest in a character if they remind of you of something or someone.

Archived