Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

Ned and Mickey crying over Janae not coming back was heartbreaking. Really, I think I felt something break. It was just too sad :(

Mickey wanting to protect Pouch... aw :(. That's so something I'd do lol. It's good that Bridget was able to let him go, and it was a nice idea to have that coincide with her not needing the crutch anymore. It's metaphoric AND literal :)

Libby and Steph going Coyote Ugly was a bit random, such is Neighbours :D. I'm not exactly clear on why Steph's keeping the divorce papers from Toady though. Perhaps if I didn't keep wandering away at the final adbreak to go watch H&A :\

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its true last year Home and Away seemed to start whilst Neighbours last segment was still on, but it doesnt do it anymore..so you should stay tuned until the end! :cool:

I really liked todays episode, really nicely done. Really liked the scene pouch was set free and Didge prooved she could walk/run on her own both to herself and Steve...

Also laughed out loud when Todie yanked the cash box out of Valda's hand and she screamed in pain..haha Steeeeph, I just dont think she wants to be tied down, she's already had a disaster of a 'bid day' when she was about to marry Mark, Woody 'died' in an explosion just after he proposed to her, her relationship with Max ended crap... I dunno - looking forward to more of them!

I'm glad the ratings are increasing with Neighbours this year, its very random though... last week they almost reached 1 million again, yet yesterday they were back down to around 800 again... I just want the show to get the recognition it deserves, its so strong, stronger than it has been in years imo...

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the dream sequence today, it really reminded me of the first ever episode.

I think Paul's 'not so good' side showing its head again is great too, so real. I mean Paul wasnt all good before his brain tumour anyway, and if you have been behaving a certain way for well over a decade, its bound to become apart of your personality whether you like it or not.

It will be so strange to see Susan with a walking stick if she does start using it, these MS set backs have to be one of the worst things to happen to Susan with all her pride, its interesting to see how she tackles it all.

Carmella and Marco run Celestial Fruits. I don't think Mia's involved in that business. Even if she was, that might explain having the General Store in her phone, but to our knowledge she's not on a first name basis with Harold or Lou. Actually, Marco himself isn't, judging by Friday's episode. I still think it's the prop-phone-used-by-too-many-characters situation.

Archived