Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

He was a guest on Neighbours 7 years ago, played by Brett Tucker, teaching at Erinsborough High and living with Tess Bell at Number 32. Tess was attracted to him but he was more interested in Steph. Steph dated him once, but only in an attempt to get over her unrequited feelings for Drew. After Tess confessed her feelings for him, he moved out.

Anyway, reports from several sources have stated that Daniel was supposed to come back on October 29th (although, interestingly, his bio at Perfectblend doesn't specifically say that he actually left Erinsborough when he moved out of No. 32). But he didn't appear until tonight's episode, when Pepper was talking to him and he let slip about the job she'd been offered.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just like to say how impressed I am with Toady's panic attacks. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there saying that he's a wuss or an idiot and he should just get over it... but I'm glad that the writers have recognised that it's not that simple, and it can be a crippling condition to have. Ryan Maloney is doing sooo well portraying it. I love how hard he's being on himself, not because he's right but because that's exactly how it feels. You feel like a freak and like the most useless, pathetic loser in the world... you feel like NO ONE else would ever be stupid enough to let something like a job or a meeting make them completely shut down and even risk heart attack. I hope Toady learns to deal with it better, but... it's not easy. And I don't think it ever really goes away. Really great storyline though.

Yeah, although Toadie's panic attacks started weeks before the accident. Ryan portraying them pretty well, but I don't think the judge was convinced after his previous behaviour. Nor was Cynthia.

Carmella and Marco look great together, much better than when she was with Will and Oliver. Maybe even Connor, if that's not going too far.

I loved that Marco/Carmella scene. It was so cliche'd and hilarious. Him chopping the wood, and saying that the only explanation for Carmella's anger was that she was totally hot for him, lol. So good :D. And then the bold kiss to test her out... "Nothing? Better try again." Hehehe. It was one of those scenes that makes me say outloud, "I love this show :D"

The only thing that would have made it better is if he had his shirt off! :lol:

I love Carmella and Marco. I love watching their scenes. They are soooo cute. Even their kissing part, when he kept asking "still nothing?" and then would kiss her again, so cute :wub: I love them

Toadies anxiety attacks are starting to get to me :mellow: But the guy is doing a great job acting it out :)

I love Rosie and Carmellas sisterly relationship, best ive seen on a show, especially on tuesday, before they went to Marcos cabin, and she was like "im driving" shes so bubbly and cute, i lve Rose. And when Marco and Fraser hi5ed, that was so cute too.

Those two couples are the only reason i watch the show :) Love Mr Fitzgerald though. I will never call him Fitzy because that was my high school PE teachers name, who was also my year advisor, and it just brings back memories, -hmph-

I agree too, Toadie’s panic attacks are being so well portrayed and the storyline is written really well, its and interesting choice to have Todie go threw it, and realistic!

I cant believe how well thought out the show is, Susan and Didge’s accident has pretty much been the root of all the current storylines.

Also really impressed with the Ringo stuff, its being written at a nice and steady pace, realistically and they haven’t gone down all the clichéd routes, I\m glad it’s a dude going threw this too, with the weight training and stuff…and also very good Penny is back, I think she’s really engaging as Ringo and Frazer’s mum.

Susan’s health has been slowly deteriorating and I applaud Jackie and all the crew and writers, including the makeup people, because if you compare how Susan looks in current episodes to how she appeared in July, the difference is striking, an its been nice and subtle. I thought it was quite blunt the scene in the court room before Susan collapsed, the sweat and tears running down her face…

And I cant believe Valda has blown all her money, even going as far as paying off Lou and Carmella, to keep her pride…crazy woman. Also, going back a couple of weeks, loved Valda modelling a corset and stocking set with matching thong! :blink:

Did anyone else notice the backdrop of the Ramsy Street behind Riley when he was at Elle's door talking to her? It was like a picture, not the real thing. I know since the scene was shot in a studio that it is kind of difficult to make the background look like the real street, and not some painting, but they could have used like a photo at least. I like how in H&A the door entrances have like a wall behind them to block out the actual outside, which makes it really realistic. I thought the revampness Neighbours got earlier this year was meant to make the set newer and real, not some picture :rolleyes: oh well

So is Susan innocent, since she didnt hit Bridget??

Archived