UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

I must admit I was rooting for Philippa a bit, I'm never happy when Neighbours expects us to automatically side with the main characters even when the guest characters seem to have a valid point.The custody hearing was typically daft, with irrelevant lines of questioning and testimony based on hearsay.I will accept Steph having access, so long as the show doesn't now accelerate things and have Charlie living with her within a few months.Steph and Mark...I thought I'd like them but I'm just finding them a bit dull.

I was hoping Imogen would have a fling with Tyler but that was too interesting for her, so now she's back mooning over Daniel, which she's been doing pretty much since he came in, and Tyler seems to be gravitating back towards Piper, who's now finished with Chas... I was disappointed that Mr Chaswell got written off as a villain so quickly but it seems like they're bringing in a lot of potential villains at the moment to set up suspects for the Big Event.I was similarly disappointed with Tom, although as with Brodie I think he's a bit more three-dimensional than might originally be apparent.

I've never been a fan of Xanthe but curiously I think she and Ben might work well together and he might be a positive influence on her, if she manages to move past tricking him into drinking alcohol and meeting her in a hotel room.I am starting to dislike Kyle, who seems to be putting all the blame on Amy for their troubles while arranging secret meetings with... someone.If he's seriously planning to walk out on Amy and Jimmy and go back to Georgia, that is really not on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the actual explosion episode on Five so will have to find it from unofficial sources although I'm assuming it doesn't have an episode number.

Whilst I'm not particularly fussed that Josh has gone I didn't like the fact that they killed him off.  I would have preferred it if he'd left to go and be with his kid (not necessarily Amber).  But more importantly I did feel sorry for almost all of his family (except Brad).  Imogen's lost her twin, Therese has lost her son and Piper's lost her older brother.  There was one scene I really enjoyed with Piper and Steph.  It was after Steph brought round a casserole I think and Piper threw it on the floor and smashed the pot.  Then later on she bought a new one and apologised to Steph and recognised that she wasn't to blame.  One thing that has bothered me about this storyline is Lauren.  Why is she always made to come out smelling of roses?  She's the glue.  She's the one holding everything together by supporting Brad and his offspring (because Therese can do longer do her job and has to go on compassionate leave).  She's the one who was able to help resolve the issues with Ned and Pam.  She's the one Ned trusts to keep the secret about his criminal past from Brad.  Give me a break.  I am actually sorry Doug died.  Quite liked him.  So what's happening with the motel then?  Doug is a significant shareholder.  Or has this been forgotten.

One positive thing I will say about Paige is that her new hair-do looks great.  I think it really suits her.  However putting that aside she has been completely selfish.  Didn't even bother to go to her granddad's funeral.  Because she'd rather stay by the bedside of some John doe she's been obsessing over since the explosion, not because he saved her life but because she wanted her face to be the first thing he saw when he came to, so she would have an excuse to try and hit on him.  And I can't believe nobody's called her out about it.

I found Sarah's return frustrating simply because there was this big secret she wanted to reveal.  She kept asking to talk to Karl and then Susan and wouldn't actually say what it was.  However I am quite enjoying the fact that her presence is absolutely annoying Susan.  Particularly when Sarah moved into Sheila's.  I'm assuming that she's terminally ill and doesn't have much time left hence he desire to put all her differences aside.  It will be interesting to see how Susan's attitude changes once she finds out what Sarah told Karl.

I am actually glad Kyle and Georgia are back together.  I was bitterly disappointed with how she just left him.  And I'm glad they brought the actress back for that.  There's an argument as to whether he's making a big mistake, especially with the way he just up and left everything just like that.  But from his perspective he's in love with her, and wants to make his marriage work.  He made a commitment so I can see where he's coming from.  I did feel a bit sorry for Amy as she's the big loser in this.  Especially felt bad for her the way Julie intimidated her at the waterhole.

I immediately knew Paul didn't do it simply because he was arrested so early on.  I have no doubt he will get out of this.  Whilst it is bordering on crazy I do quite like the way Steph has decided to support him.  She is taking a big risk and it's quite incredible given everything he's done to her.  I do think she is smart enough to recognise that he's the one shot she has at making the business work so it's in her interests to prove his innocence.  Find it hard to believe Paul is in love with Therese.  I actually don't like the two together.  I prefer them as friends/associates.  To me it's obvious that Julie so wants Paul.  Why all the fuss at trying to make him suffer?  Because he rejected her?  I believe if Paul made a move on her he could have her back in a second.

So what has happened to Tom Quill?  Did he actually cause the explosion?  I'm assuming it wasn't Chas (who I thought was an idiot and was glad Piper got shot of him).  It is good to see Nate back but once again I find myself disappointed with Aaron.  Keeping quiet that he had a fight with Tom just before the explosion.  This is a murder investigation.

Whilst Xanthe is annoying I don't particularly like Ben's attitude towards her.  Do they actually think they can keep the money quiet especially after Ben told Piper?  Given that Piper's grandfather and brother died and from the explosion and Tom is Quill is missing her conscience is bound to get the better of her.

Daniel proposing to Imogen was ridiculous.  Although I can kind of understand the green card thing in the US.  Sounds like Naomi is offering her the opportunity of a lifetime and she would be stupid to turn it down.  Daniel sister was quite correct to point out the fact that he wanted to marry Amber this time last year.  And there was also Rain.  Madison looks like she could be quite an interesting character.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Brad and Lauren- separately or together most of the time i just find it so hard to like them. 

I also thought Paige not going to Doug's funeral was terrible. Terese felt guilty for not going and she had a much better excuse.

Happy that Kyle left to be with Georgia too- didn't like him with Amy and Georgia's earlier exit was terrible. Show's how much he still loves her if he is willing to move away from his family for her. Amy was the one who pushed him to go too, so i don't particularly feel sorry for her, especially after all her snooping. Feel sorry for Jimmy though.

Its Logie Time in Australia and from TV WEEK page

"Neighbours didn't get a look this year as usual"? from someone

The problem the show DOES NOT have a Kylie a Kym or a Margot now? Someone that can do magazine covers and although they have talent and devoted people It sad they not rewarded with nominations which I feel was lacking in the past.

In fairness its not like the show hasn't tried to get known stars.............Its one thing wanting a star or Hottie its another getting the right person who willing to be that!

On 4/23/2016 at 11:25 PM, KittCatt said:

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Brad and Lauren- separately or together most of the time i just find it so hard to like them. 

Don't even get me started on Brad or Lauren.  I can't stand either of them as individuals or as a couple.  Brad is just a waste of space.  All he's really seemed to achieve is knocking up different women.  I was extremely annoyed that Matt (someone who I thought was genuinely a good person) had to die saving him.  Lauren is someone who I used to like but now strongly dislike.  I hate the way the show tries to portray her as this sweet innocent butter-wouldn't-melt person.  She is always portrayed as sympathetic just so the audience can accept the way she stole her friends husband.  She was sympathetic when Terese dared to get annoyed with her.  She was sympathetic when she thought Terese trashed Harolds because she could understand what she was going through when Terese lost Brad to her.  Nope, won't work with me.  And you know something that really gets my goat with her?  I never felt she was in love with Matt.  Matt always loved her more than she loved him.  And they make Matt cop off with Kyle's mother just to justify her and Brad even more.  I knew they would get together eventually when the two families first arrived on the street at the same time and whilst I think the writers missed a trick with them not having the affair whilst Matt was still alive I don't ever have to like them.

Whilst still on the subject of Brad and Lauren, whilst Ned was clearly wrong about Brad not caring about him I have to admit I absolutely loved when he swapped the videos when Brad was getting the award of Sonia.  Brad and Lauren's humiliation when they played the video in front of everybody of them copping off when they first did the dirty on Terese was wonderful (Not sure how Ned got hold of it as I thought Paul only gave a copy to Terese but who's arguing).  But re my point above and in my previous post mother Teresa immediately forgives Ned and talks Brad into prioritising him so everything's good now.  She's got the magic touch after all.

So Imogen and Daniel actually went through with it.  They got married.  Whilst I can understand the US/green card thing, I have to say it's ridiculous not just because of their age but also due to the fact that it hasn't even been a couple of months since Imogen wanted Tyler and they only reason why nothing happened was because he rejected her.  Although it wasn't a great goodbye I am glad Daniel went to see Paul before he and Imogen left to go to the US.  And whilst Daniel obviously thinks Paul was responsible for the explosion at least he told him that he loved him.

I really like Madison.  Think she's a very positive character and I liked the effect she immediately had on Paul and the fact that she believe's he's innocent.  I am hoping that we will see more of her although I'm not sure if we will because with Daniel gone where is she going to stay.

Was very surprised when Tyler thought he was responsible for the explosion although I'm glad he was cleared.  Piper not wanting anything to do with him is a bit disappointing given that she normally wants any excuse to spend time with him and especially that she's IMO clearly in love with him although I do believe he now has feelings for her.  I'm hoping this is just her being disappointed with him not sharing everything and that she will come round as I would like to see these two together.

I still find I quite like the partnership with Paul and Steph.  I also like the fact that she believes in him.  I actually don't think Mark has a vendetta against Paul as such (well maybe a little bit).  I just think given the evidence (especially when you count the suitcase) that Paul is the most probable suspect.  And he has clear motive and given the stuff Paul has got away with before, Mark doesn't want him to get away with this.  I do still think Julie wants him though.  She obviously set him up because she thinks he's responsible for the explosion but once she finds out he was innocent she'll come round.  I was a little surprised at Mark though,  Steph was there and she told him that Paul just tried to comfort Julie (who actually went round to Paul's establishment not the other way round) because of Tom and Julie accuses him of trying to intimidate her.  Come on.  He didn't even follow it up properly.  There was no proof that this actually happened and we have two witnesses against one.

Paige is another character who I used to like (in fact she was my favourite person) who I've turned to really disliking so I couldn't stop smiling at her jealousy towards Amy and John Doe especially when she was the one that talked a reluctant Amy into giving him a job.  I especially liked she Ben thought they were going out and Paige frustratingly corrected him.  But also when  Amy and John Doe were in the Jacuzzi at Sheila's and Paige clearly didn't like it but couldn't say anything.  I actually hope those two get together now just to wind Paige up.  I was never really a fan of Spencer in H & A so can't say am that pleased he's in Neighbours but we'll see how it goes.

I think most people who have guessed Sarah was terminally ill but if it's stomach cancer she really doesn't have much time (I remember watching a program many years ago where they said if you had stomach cancer in the UK your chances of being alive after 5 years were 7%).  Anyway as much as I can dislike Susan at times she does have a very motherly sympathetic side to her.  So I wasn't surprised she seemed empathetic towards Sarah.  And I was even more impressed when she agreed to look after her Sarah's son.  I absolutely loved the part where Sarah thanked her and hugged her and Susan seemed to quite appreciate that.  Judging by the preview next week it will be interesting to see how he and Ben get on.

Whilst I was initially glad about Nate returning, I'm not so sure about him now.  I think his back story when he first came to the show was interesting but I don't find anything remotely entertaining about him.  I don't think he's a particularly good influence on Aaron (He should have talked him into fessing up about what happened with Tom as this is a murder investigation) although he has done well to set the trap for the person who was trying to blackmail Aaron for money.  Should have realised it was Tom as he's the only person who knew and the police hadn't found his  body.  Does that mean he was responsible for the explosion?  Perhaps he should go after Xanthe and Ben when he finds out they have his cash.

6 hours ago, Slade said:

Don't even get me started on Brad or Lauren.  I can't stand either of them as individuals or as a couple.  Brad is just a waste of space.  All he's really seemed to achieve is knocking up different women.  I was extremely annoyed that Matt (someone who I thought was genuinely a good person) had to die saving him.  Lauren is someone who I used to like but now strongly dislike.  I hate the way the show tries to portray her as this sweet innocent butter-wouldn't-melt person.  She is always portrayed as sympathetic just so the audience can accept the way she stole her friends husband.  She was sympathetic when Terese dared to get annoyed with her.  She was sympathetic when she thought Terese trashed Harolds because she could understand what she was going through when Terese lost Brad to her.  Nope, won't work with me.  And you know something that really gets my goat with her?  I never felt she was in love with Matt.  Matt always loved her more than she loved him.  And they make Matt cop off with Kyle's mother just to justify her and Brad even more.  I knew they would get together eventually when the two families first arrived on the street at the same time and whilst I think the writers missed a trick with them not having the affair whilst Matt was still alive I don't ever have to like them.

Whilst still on the subject of Brad and Lauren, whilst Ned was clearly wrong about Brad not caring about him I have to admit I absolutely loved when he swapped the videos when Brad was getting the award of Sonia.  Brad and Lauren's humiliation when they played the video in front of everybody of them copping off when they first did the dirty on Terese was wonderful (Not sure how Ned got hold of it as I thought Paul only gave a copy to Terese but who's arguing).  But re my point above and in my previous post mother Teresa immediately forgives Ned and talks Brad into prioritising him so everything's good now.  She's got the magic touch after all.

So Imogen and Daniel actually went through with it.  They got married.  Whilst I can understand the US/green card thing, I have to say it's ridiculous not just because of their age but also due to the fact that it hasn't even been a couple of months since Imogen wanted Tyler and they only reason why nothing happened was because he rejected her.  Although it wasn't a great goodbye I am glad Daniel went to see Paul before he and Imogen left to go to the US.  And whilst Daniel obviously thinks Paul was responsible for the explosion at least he told him that he loved him.

I really like Madison.  Think she's a very positive character and I liked the effect she immediately had on Paul and the fact that she believe's he's innocent.  I am hoping that we will see more of her although I'm not sure if we will because with Daniel gone where is she going to stay.

Was very surprised when Tyler thought he was responsible for the explosion although I'm glad he was cleared.  Piper not wanting anything to do with him is a bit disappointing given that she normally wants any excuse to spend time with him and especially that she's IMO clearly in love with him although I do believe he now has feelings for her.  I'm hoping this is just her being disappointed with him not sharing everything and that she will come round as I would like to see these two together.

I still find I quite like the partnership with Paul and Steph.  I also like the fact that she believes in him.  I actually don't think Mark has a vendetta against Paul as such (well maybe a little bit).  I just think given the evidence (especially when you count the suitcase) that Paul is the most probable suspect.  And he has clear motive and given the stuff Paul has got away with before, Mark doesn't want him to get away with this.  I do still think Julie wants him though.  She obviously set him up because she thinks he's responsible for the explosion but once she finds out he was innocent she'll come round.  I was a little surprised at Mark though,  Steph was there and she told him that Paul just tried to comfort Julie (who actually went round to Paul's establishment not the other way round) because of Tom and Julie accuses him of trying to intimidate her.  Come on.  He didn't even follow it up properly.  There was no proof that this actually happened and we have two witnesses against one.

Paige is another character who I used to like (in fact she was my favourite person) who I've turned to really disliking so I couldn't stop smiling at her jealousy towards Amy and John Doe especially when she was the one that talked a reluctant Amy into giving him a job.  I especially liked she Ben thought they were going out and Paige frustratingly corrected him.  But also when  Amy and John Doe were in the Jacuzzi at Sheila's and Paige clearly didn't like it but couldn't say anything.  I actually hope those two get together now just to wind Paige up.  I was never really a fan of Spencer in H & A so can't say am that pleased he's in Neighbours but we'll see how it goes.

I think most people who have guessed Sarah was terminally ill but if it's stomach cancer she really doesn't have much time (I remember watching a program many years ago where they said if you had stomach cancer in the UK your chances of being alive after 5 years were 7%).  Anyway as much as I can dislike Susan at times she does have a very motherly sympathetic side to her.  So I wasn't surprised she seemed empathetic towards Sarah.  And I was even more impressed when she agreed to look after her Sarah's son.  I absolutely loved the part where Sarah thanked her and hugged her and Susan seemed to quite appreciate that.  Judging by the preview next week it will be interesting to see how he and Ben get on.

Whilst I was initially glad about Nate returning, I'm not so sure about him now.  I think his back story when he first came to the show was interesting but I don't find anything remotely entertaining about him.  I don't think he's a particularly good influence on Aaron (He should have talked him into fessing up about what happened with Tom as this is a murder investigation) although he has done well to set the trap for the person who was trying to blackmail Aaron for money.  Should have realised it was Tom as he's the only person who knew and the police hadn't found his  body.  Does that mean he was responsible for the explosion?  Perhaps he should go after Xanthe and Ben when he finds out they have his cash.

Funny how things work out yet as I tried to explain to another fan we never know what characters are going to do. The Paul and Steph thing I would not have though I be reading what I am.............Yet as an actor she going OK I'm back and need to stay so writers you do your thing and I do as you say...........Yet going back to her trial I be hard to forgive and move on yet she probably accepts she has to live with Paul on the street so she willing to put that behind her. I'm sure she has others to be more upset with,

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:45 PM, Slade said:

I missed the actual explosion episode on Five so will have to find it from unofficial sources although I'm assuming it doesn't have an episode number.

I don't know if it's still on there but apparently at one point it was on My5 listed as Neighbours:Who Dies?, which you had to hunt around for.Just to confuse matters, it was broadcast in Australia as the first half of a double-length 7337.

It seems like the show's giving happy endings to those that least deserve it.First we have Georgia flouncing in looking like a villain from a trashy daytime soap, selfishly expecting Kyle to drop everything as soon as she wants him back.And, incredibly, he does, walking out on his new family for an ex that treated him badly, meaning he's not only a jerk but completely lacking in self-respect as well.They tried to soften the blow by having Amy make the choice for him but really, what else could she do? Beg him to stick around and be happy being his second choice after he's sneaked off to make out with his ex in a hotel room behind his back? And then we have the farce of Daniel and Imogen, two characters who only got back together because of Daniel's delusions about Josh's death being a sign they belong together, getting married and disappearing off to Imogen's wonder job, with Daniel reduced to a lapdog who even seems to have thrown away his Robinson identity to be subjugated by a selfish harridan. They never worked as a couple on the show, they're completely incompatible, but now we'll no doubt have constant references to them still being together. Honestly, if you were ever looking for evidence of what complete Mary Sues Georgia and Imogen were, there it is. And after years of wondering what she’s like, Madison is thrown away as a plot device to tell us who great Daniel and Imogen are. I’ve heard rumours they were testing her out to bring her back later, but it was only in her last episode that she actually showed semblance of a personality instead of re-enacting old Scott and Charlene scenes in what felt like an act of desperation rather than nostalgia.

At least we were spared Josh getting back with Amber.To be honest, I found his death laughable.They make a big deal about how he'll die if they move Daniel and how there's not enough time to get him to hospital, but then he drags on and on and on while his entire family troop past to say goodbye and I'm left wanting him to just hurry up and die.I found Doug's death much more emotional, firstly because it was Doug and secondly because of the suddenness of it.And we finally meet the oft-mentioned Ned Willis.I like him and I'm hoping the show doesn't make him a bad guy to justify Brad and Lauren.Brad seems to think he can make up for years of being an absentee father with a few pretty words and old photos, despite still acting as though Ned’s right at the bottom of his list of priorities. I share the frustration above at Lauren being treated like a saintly earth mother rather than the homewrecker she is. I get the feeling the show expected us to think Terese was a bad wife and it was okay for Brad to go off with the lovely Lauren, and it’s backfired stupendously.

I haven’t been too impresed with Susan since Sarah’s been back, she’s been very petty. She’s finally quietened down now she knows Sarah wants her to bring up her son, but if the show’s killing off Sarah just so Karl and Susan have another kid to look after then that’s a lose-lose. I’m not sure where they’re going with this teen group. I quite like Piper and Tyler’s relationship, and I’m not expecting this estrangement to last for long, but Piper’s often a weak link elsewhere. Xanthe shows moments of vulnerability but is now an unrepentant thief, and Ben and Piper’s atttempts to moralise about it are undermined by the fact that they’re doing the same.

Oh yes, our own Andrew (James) Morley as “John Doe”. I have a certain amount of sympathy for Paige, who’s probably looking to distract herself from what’s happened to Doug and Josh, and I find John likable. As for Paul, well, he’ll no doubt come up trumps eventually and he’s got away with loads of stuff in the past, including being responsible for a similar disaster, so I can’t say I feel sorry for him being hated by everyone and looking at jail time.

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I don't know if it's still on there but apparently at one point it was on My5 listed as Neighbours:Who Dies?, which you had to hunt around for.Just to confuse matters, it was broadcast in Australia as the first half of a double-length 7337.

It seems like the show's giving happy endings to those that least deserve it.First we have Georgia flouncing in looking like a villain from a trashy daytime soap, selfishly expecting Kyle to drop everything as soon as she wants him back.And, incredibly, he does, walking out on his new family for an ex that treated him badly, meaning he's not only a jerk but completely lacking in self-respect as well.They tried to soften the blow by having Amy make the choice for him but really, what else could she do? Beg him to stick around and be happy being his second choice after he's sneaked off to make out with his ex in a hotel room behind his back? And then we have the farce of Daniel and Imogen, two characters who only got back together because of Daniel's delusions about Josh's death being a sign they belong together, getting married and disappearing off to Imogen's wonder job, with Daniel reduced to a lapdog who even seems to have thrown away his Robinson identity to be subjugated by a selfish harridan. They never worked as a couple on the show, they're completely incompatible, but now we'll no doubt have constant references to them still being together. Honestly, if you were ever looking for evidence of what complete Mary Sues Georgia and Imogen were, there it is. And after years of wondering what she’s like, Madison is thrown away as a plot device to tell us who great Daniel and Imogen are. I’ve heard rumours they were testing her out to bring her back later, but it was only in her last episode that she actually showed semblance of a personality instead of re-enacting old Scott and Charlene scenes in what felt like an act of desperation rather than nostalgia.

At least we were spared Josh getting back with Amber.To be honest, I found his death laughable.They make a big deal about how he'll die if they move Daniel and how there's not enough time to get him to hospital, but then he drags on and on and on while his entire family troop past to say goodbye and I'm left wanting him to just hurry up and die.I found Doug's death much more emotional, firstly because it was Doug and secondly because of the suddenness of it.And we finally meet the oft-mentioned Ned Willis.I like him and I'm hoping the show doesn't make him a bad guy to justify Brad and Lauren.Brad seems to think he can make up for years of being an absentee father with a few pretty words and old photos, despite still acting as though Ned’s right at the bottom of his list of priorities. I share the frustration above at Lauren being treated like a saintly earth mother rather than the homewrecker she is. I get the feeling the show expected us to think Terese was a bad wife and it was okay for Brad to go off with the lovely Lauren, and it’s backfired stupendously.

I haven’t been too impresed with Susan since Sarah’s been back, she’s been very petty. She’s finally quietened down now she knows Sarah wants her to bring up her son, but if the show’s killing off Sarah just so Karl and Susan have another kid to look after then that’s a lose-lose. I’m not sure where they’re going with this teen group. I quite like Piper and Tyler’s relationship, and I’m not expecting this estrangement to last for long, but Piper’s often a weak link elsewhere. Xanthe shows moments of vulnerability but it is now an unrepentant thief, and Ben and Piper’s atttempts to moralise about it are undermined by the fact that they’re doing the same.

Oh yes, our own Andrew (James) Morley as “John Doe”. I have a certain amount of sympathy for Paige, who’s probably looking to distract herself from what’s happened to Doug and Josh, and I find John likable. As for Paul, well, he’ll no doubt come up trumps eventually and he’s got away with loads of stuff in the past, including being responsible for a similar disaster, so I can’t say I feel sorry for him being hated by everyone and looking at jail time.

Yes why does the show treat characters that way? At least one ex Neighbours admitted they made a mistake yet the damage been done. Yes recreating the famous Kylie scene was an attempt to bring back the magic  moment yet the show I feel can never do that. They never going to have another Kylie, Kym or Margot yet some may come close and actors who could benefit the show have other plans. So they have beginners who want to follow Kate and Donna to the USA one day.

14 hours ago, Slade said:

6 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

.And we finally meet the oft-mentioned Ned Willis.I like him and I'm hoping the show doesn't make him a bad guy to justify Brad and Lauren.Brad seems to think he can make up for years of being an absentee father with a few pretty words and old photos, despite still acting as though Ned’s right at the bottom of his list of priorities. I share the frustration above at Lauren being treated like a saintly earth mother rather than the homewrecker she is. I get the feeling the show expected us to think Terese was a bad wife and it was okay for Brad to go off with the lovely Lauren, and it’s backfired stupendously.

I was actually quite appalled at the way Brad treated Ned. He basically said that all his other children were far more important than him and quickly pushed him aside when his 'real' family needed him. But then the show try's to convince us that Brad is actually a good father to all his children and a good person, even though he treated Ned terribly. Ned's name isn't even on Josh's headstone. 

Lauren and Brad seem to do no wrong, with Brad winning that award and Lauren thinking she knows best by keeping Ned's bad behaviour from him. Their bad behaviour is always pushed aside in order to demonstrate what wonderful people they are. Hasn't worked on me though.

Archived