UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

Came across this today while on Facebook TV WEEK page.

Seems someone gave Neighbours fanatics  her view about 2 characters whom TV WEEK post a story.

"their Kiss doesn't lead to a relationship , they just stay friends" was Neighbours Fanatics post and another fans reply!

"Shut up Gill No one wants to hear your Drive!"

Seems a new relationship about to start Mark and Steph? I wonder if the show trying to tell a fan something?

The good thing about that is you have 2 actors who have committed to the show so although not a fan of them I say good luck.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if Ashleigh herself told Gil she wasn't returning to Neighbours Gil still wouldn't believe it

Last year when the story about Tessa James battle with cancer aired on Sunday night another Facebook user (not Gil) would not believe people who were saying Tessa was in Neighbours before she did Home and Away she even called them liars because she claimed they had no proof even when someone did provide proof she still didn't believe it

8 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

I think if Ashleigh herself told Gil she wasn't returning to Neighbours Gil still wouldn't believe it

Last year when the story about Tessa James battle with cancer aired on Sunday night another Facebook user (not Gil) would not believe people who were saying Tessa was in Neighbours before she did Home and Away she even called them liars because she claimed they had no proof even when someone did provide proof she still didn't believe it

I was told by people the actress has!!!! She feels Kate WILL be back no matter what evidence is presented to her to show that's not going to happen. 

I understand certain actors have devoted fans yet they need to understand reality actors have lives families if they are married and have kids and a lot of things go on behind the scenes we fans rarely hear about unless we know people,

The other fan you told me about reminds me of someone here in America.

If I was her I be happy that my 2 Heroes are  working on 2 hit shows and as much as I know she liked to see them together as does others The realtiy is she moved to something better and as disappointed as she is one day she needs to accept that?

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:34 PM, samdanfan said:

So they want to make Steph a bad person  after trying to show how she trying to put her life back together now you see why I disappointed as they did that to others?

No, just the opposite.They want to convince us that Steph should have her son back, when pretty much everything we see suggests that she isn't up to it, that he's settled with Max and that she should accept that instead of trying to uproot him.The "no access" thing might be going a bit far but she's fighting the wrong thing for the wrong reason and everyone's happy to help her.

Couldn't get that worked up about the heatwave.I'm sorry to say that Doug's constant speeches about losing himself are starting to get a bit monotonous, and the constant histrionics from characters who are unable to do the bare minimum to look after him and then act surprised when it all goes pear-shaped feels wrong.Brad made a big deal about moving him here and it seems like everyone is looking after Doug but him.

I was momentarily saddened about Xanthe being taken into care...but then she got brought back an episode later, as annoying as ever, and I wondered why they'd bothered.We have Susan and Sheila in medical emergencies that have them back on their feet within a couple of episodes.And as mentioned elsewhere, having Ally Fowler around is very distracting.She's instantly recognisable and, despite comparisons to other instances in other soaps of major actors being brought back as new characters, this seems to be a unique example of an old actress being brought back as a different old character, which seems like an extra level of insanity.

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

No, just the opposite.They want to convince us that Steph should have her son back, when pretty much everything we see suggests that she isn't up to it, that he's settled with Max and that she should accept that instead of trying to uproot him.The "no access" thing might be going a bit far but she's fighting the wrong thing for the wrong reason and everyone's happy to help her.

Couldn't get that worked up about the heatwave.I'm sorry to say that Doug's constant speeches about losing himself are starting to get a bit monotonous, and the constant histrionics from characters who are unable to do the bare minimum to look after him and then act surprised when it all goes pear-shaped feels wrong.Brad made a big deal about moving him here and it seems like everyone but Doug is looking after him.

I was momentarily saddened about Xanthe being taken into care...but then she got brought back an episode later, as annoying as ever, and I wondered why they'd bothered.We have Susan and Sheila in medical emergencies that have them back on their feet within a couple of episodes.And as mentioned elsewhere, having Ally Fowler around is very distracting.She's instantly recognisable and, despite comparisons to other instances in other soaps of major actors being brought back as new characters, this seems to be a unique example of an old actress being brought back as a different old character, which seems like an extra level of insanity.

Given the bad plot with her her being sent away (although I know why it was done)  she deserves a better storyline as she willing to return and be part of the team again.

They think it hot there they should go to Queensland and Perth or Darwin!

I would love to see them bring in a character and not make them a Hated and words I cant use.I have mixed feelings as  I think everyone should be given a fair go yet they many reasons characters don't work. either the show makes them leave or they decide, In Aussie TV you see many famous actors doing different actors on the same show. That being said. I think one of my former favs would be great yet they ruined themselves so the fans who go she looks like and Personally as a mate in Perth says they should look for new and unknown people,  I think the show appealing to the youth by casting younger people, I don't think they should try to make an attempt at creating another Kylie or Kym yet I like to see a strong and popular female. Not a baddie as I been told the writers love. Maybe a Young Nurse or Animal Doctor out of college who moves to Erinsbough and becomes the object of affection by many of the male hotties?

After reading a lot of sites and watching episodes I'm really disappointed in the writing. The people I'm told are good yet they don't appeal to me like past people.

Gil aka Neighbours fanatics is still insisting that Kate is coming back her evidence this time that apprently Ashleigh wrote on instergram that she would in London soon and that Scott said in a Q&a that he had a meeting with channel 5. Hopefully one day ahe will give up on Kate coming back someone told her that she should be happy for Ashleigh being in the us now

6 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

Gil aka Neighbours fanatics is still insisting that Kate is coming back her evidence this time that apprently Ashleigh wrote on instergram that she would in London soon and that Scott said in a Q&a that he had a meeting with channel 5. Hopefully one day ahe will give up on Kate coming back someone told her that she should be happy for Ashleigh being in the us now

OMG These little remarks by the actors I wished they wouldn't do things like that. I told her that as well. I have a MAJOR SPOLIER from a FORMER source on Neighbours! Sadly Many actors agents post for the star!!!! One reason I was disappointed in some, I was told this by Neighbours  This is  NOT Kate its another former actor "She only hopes that people enjoy her work and her private life be kept private! WOW  Yet they on Social media going against what I was told as one reason they left neighbours was they didn't want to deal with being open with the fan base unlike others?

Sadly as long as they play the media and "tease" the fans people like Gil will continue to hold out false hope. I heard rumors one ex character might come back even though I was told by Insider info that never going to happen.

I think there's probably been enough attention given to Gillian and it'd probably be best to leave this thread for UK Ep discussion (for the couple of people who want to :P)

On a final note though, I will say that it's a perfect example for not believing anything you read on FB when it comes to spoilers (that goes for both Neighbours & H&A). There's two pieces of information that she is peddling as FACT for Neighbours at the moment, which are completely wrong. Though I can't elaborate on them due to embargoes which are still in place for a couple of weeks, she's going to have a lot of editing to do to try and hide the evidence when she's proven wrong.

Yes this is to all fans out there,

DO NOT believe everything you read.

Its easy for some and I understand many of us would love to see people and storylines return yet times have changed and so have people,

People leave because

A they WANT to and

B sadly are forced out ( Fired not a nice word ) and

C even worse some were happy to leave,

Oh I have a lot of stories from the past MY former  N source laughed at some of the things that were posted on forums as it was wrong so again keep an open mind and I guess when you know what happen behind closed doors and talked to people who met said characters it kind gives you an insight which is both good and bad,

My advice to them is there are doing as the mate in Perth told me They brought  in new people, adding younger cast and bringing back a past fav. although not appealing to me At least I hope they have people who willing to commit and work and they should be allowed to depending on the shows needs,

Well, Mark and Steph kissing kind of came out of nowhere but oddly I'm not totally against the idea.Still, Steph hanging out with a bunch of bikers who trash a motel room seems like further evidence that she's really not in the right frame of mind to be looking after Charlie full-time.

I've never been a fan of Imogen and Daniel together but I'm not sure how I feel about Imogen gravitating towards Tyler(which seems to put an end to any lingering possibility of him and Piper, at least in the immediate).I like the idea of them together but given the show's obsession with her and Daniel and the fact they've been stuck together on the new opening title update, I can't help feeling he'll never be treated as anything other than second best and sooner or later she'll start stalking Daniel again.

Well, it looked like the show was setting up Doug to be shunted off to a home where he couldn't get in the way of storylines, so kudos to them for avoiding that, at least for now.Lauren and Sheila conspiring to give Xanthe a job that should have ben Piper's grated and seems to have backfired on them.And after what seem like months of hints, we finally get an answer for what the big deal is with Piper's ex-boyfriend!

Archived