UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

From what I'm reading on many sites is by bringing in kids of 2 popular ex characters and stars Kylie and Natalie I think the show trying to appeal to their fans as they have Big shoes to fill.................Will it work? They can hope as its unlikely they see big names wanting to come back..........Oh how they have tried.

That can be said for many of the cast now I'm sure they want to be popular............Things have changed over the years and I hope for the fans sake they are willing to be team players..............and not as my ex sources say work a short time and look for the chance to fly to America,

Steph although Not a fan I would suggest a storyline that would involve bring back many past characters yet although possible I doubt it could be done............. Its regrettable.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 3:07 PM, samdanfan said:

From what I'm reading on many sites is by bringing in kids of 2 popular ex characters and stars Kylie and Natalie I think the show trying to appeal to their fans as they have Big shoes to fill.................Will it work? They can hope as its unlikely they see big names wanting to come back..........Oh how they have tried.

That can be said for many of the cast now I'm sure they want to be popular............Things have changed over the years and I hope for the fans sake they are willing to be team players..............and not as my ex sources say work a short time and look for the chance to fly to America,

Steph although Not a fan I would suggest a storyline that would involve bring back many past characters yet although possible I doubt it could be done............. Its regrettable.

I think with Steph the writer's have a fantastic character that can help lure back old characters from her immediate family to her ex's I just hope we start to see some come back Id love her dad to return it's hard because of the way he left or her brother, it'd be great to see Max back for a guest role.

3 hours ago, Gazza said:

I think with Steph the writer's have a fantastic character that can help lure back old characters from her immediate family to her ex's I just hope we start to see some come back Id love her dad to return it's hard because of the way he left or her brother, it'd be great to see Max back for a guest role.

I wasn't happy with how the trial storyline went for her as I felt bad for how it ended........Although possible to bring back some I don't see it even though I had some Fan ideas of the return of many past characters Dan and Libby among them to deal with her and given it probably wont happen............Some actors have moved on to other things and wont come back.

12 hours ago, samdanfan said:

I wasn't happy with how the trial storyline went for her as I felt bad for how it ended........Although possible to bring back some I don't see it even though I had some Fan ideas of the return of many past characters Dan and Libby among them to deal with her and given it probably wont happen............Some actors have moved on to other things and wont come back.

Yeah Libby would be perfect it's time she returned for good.

2 hours ago, Gazza said:

Yeah Libby would be perfect it's time she returned for good.

Sadly from what I know although nice wont happen...........As I said many of those while on at the time have sadly moved on for many reasons I have some SPOLIERS from on set access back when i was in the loop and these are the reasons many actors wont be back,

1. One actor would have stayed yet they had issues with others and was happy to get work elsewhere and walked off the set one day shutting down the show.

2. Another actor was heartbroken to HAVE  leave and would have stayed yet they are discrimination against older actors everywhere these days.

3. Another actor was well loved by the cast and the show wanted them FOREVER to be a regular yet they loathe their time on the show as  I was told they have put it in their past and want to do other things......... Yet she done a Melissa George! Its hard to get people to stay who have issues both personal and with the fans, (No it wasn't kate because of . its another person)

The show was happy to get rid of some and wanted others to say.............I scare to metion names as its cost me sources,

One thing the show gotten right is this

"The longer people stay the more the audience invest!" So true for ANY show to have success you need people who are willing to commit and stay a long time and build a good fan base I suggest 4 years is a good number,

I'm sad many good people are not working and favs have moved on to other things My God Margot has ANOTHER film.

In a way I rather some not come back many actors make calls that disappoint fans I have one story SPOLIER from years ago one Famous Aussie star turned down Mcleods Daughters, Neighbours and Packed to the Rafters.......However talking to actors here in America at Comic cons I understand being a member of a hit show is a BIG responsibility and sadly some actors cant commit to full time for personal reasons.........Some are very good as one actress told us at a con she wanted to spend time with her baby, another fav here in the States had a daughter and quit so I hold no hard feelings.......Yet after a while some actors get tried of being treated like Miley Cryus and other big stars and begin to resent the fame they have.............Many get married and therefore lose the Hottie appeal as worse they have a jealous mate............That's one reason Neighbours lost someone!

Luck has it many people they have now are able to appeal to many which is a good things. I hope they learned from the past and many of you continue to enjoy,

This thread is so off topic now....

Anyway getting back to discussing the current UK episodes I remember feeling sorry for Paige last week when she was sitting down crying over Mark after she completed the fun run.  She obviously is still very much in love with him.  However this week I have thoroughly enjoyed her giving Mark and Steph the evils when they were spending time together at Harolds.  Her jealousy has been most amusing.  I actually really like the way Mark has supported Steph  over the last week or so and put in a good word for her re Lucas.

I really can't stand Belinda.  She's just so incredibly smug.  So much so that I was glad Paul did some digging re her past and I actually wanted Steph to contact Belinda's ex husband to cause trouble for her at the mediation.  When Lucas started talking about how hard it was for him when Steph took his baby, I thought he was going to fully bury the knife but when he said he forgave her and she deserved another chance I started cheering.  Have to admit I was a little surprised to see Lucas back but I found the sudden turnaround from Belinda hard to believe considering how against the idea she has always been.  I don't believe that Charlie should be with Steph full time but really wanted her to have access so I'm pleased with that.

Really not happy with this Imogen/Daniel/Tyler storyline.  Firstly I'm sick of Tyler parading around with his top off like he's gods gift but regardless I'm starting to really dislike Imogen.  When she first started going out with Daniel she didn't like the fact that his attitude towards life in general wasn't serious.  Now he's changed that and she obviously finds him boring.  I don't particularly like Tyler and find him annoying but to be fair at least he's trying to do what he feels is the right thing.  I am starting to think that Daniel deserves better now actually.

Whilst I find Xanthe annoying she was a godsend causing food poisoning which only ended up benefiting Paul.  It also made life difficult for mother Theresa although that seems short lived given that the Quills know she put in a complaint about the development and want to keep her on side.  i'm actually very annoyed with Aaron putting his romantic life before professionalism and I hope Sonia finds out he leaked the information to them about the people who are against the development.

Did they have to bring up this Georgia storyline again?  Regardless I'm really not happy with Sheila and Amy although judging by the preview next week things could get interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived