Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

The recent case of Zoe has obviously slipped her mind! :lol: Although I guess this is the first time someone has actually laid in a hospital bed apparently dead, surrounded by family and then had a funeral who has later come back. With Zoe, she was in the building, but no one ever really had any proof. It's scary actually to think they just assume when there is a dangerous psycho involved! :lol:

All I can say is GO BELLE! Amanda totally deserved it. When Amanda said, "That's not fair" and then Belle reeled off her list of conquests! Felt really sorry for Jack, but he is better off without Martha the way she is at the moment. I wanna know the backstory to Ash, because it's clear Tony doesn't think he's much cop.

Pippa can take care of herself, if you look at the evidence presented :P She's a superchild, and she gets her superness from her Dad!

A point i forgot to mention earlier, i thought the Cassie/Rocco scenes were sweet, i didn't think he'd open up to her. ALSO ... HOW CAN BRAD SAY "Is Rocco coming to stay with you okay with Alf, Ric and Martha"

Firstly (!!!!) because it's none of his business. It wasn't to long ago that he didn't care about what happened to Sally

Secondly (!!!!) IMO RIC SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS AN OPINION. ALF IS JUST STAYING THERE. Although seeing as he is about as nosey as Collen, perhaps he should get half an opinion. MARTHA SHOULD HAVE NO SAY WHATSOEVER. What the hell is she still doing there!? Kick her out Sally, or make her stay in one of the numerous caravans.

Bleurgh. I hate Martha. More than Jack :o

Edited by Guevara01

I dislike Drew more and more as each episode goes by...It's still gross how Amanda has slept with 3 guys from the same gene pool. Rocco seems like he's trying to turn it around, but the arrival of his bro is bound to put a spanner in the works. It's great to see Callan Mulvey on screen again.