Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

They've only shown once as far as i know. It's just the H&A set, Ada's holding a lilo that says "Five" and Isabel's talking to a woman (who i assume to be crew) holding an umbrella sheltering them from the sun.

I thought that the other girl (who Isabel is talking to) was Amy Mizzi (a.k.a Kit)? It sure looked like her to me.

Hmm. Maybe. You can only see her from the side so i'm not sure, but Five didn't correct me though.

It is definately Isabel and a red head, i presumed it was Ada, because Kit hasn't been in it for a while. Plus, the shade of red sort of looks like Adas.

But i don't know now you've said that :lol: xxx

^^No! :lol: Sorry, I think I've confused you (I didn't make my point very clear). I agree with you that it is Isabel and Ada (holding the lilo thing). I think the girl under the umbrella who you think is a crew member is Amy Mizzi! :P Or whoever it is looks very much like Amy did during her last appearance (hair etc.) :)

Edited by ukfanatic

Man that was a good episode!

Loved all the Peter/Drew scenes. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they find out Peter's not dead.

What was with that line by McGrath when he found the shot person: David Gillan. Or whatever he said. Too cheesy. :D

Man that was a good episode!

Loved all the Peter/Drew scenes. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they find out Peter's not dead.

What was with that line by McGrath when he found the shot person: David Gillan. Or whatever he said. Too cheesy. :D

Dennis :P

Im not in UK but saw that Episode. I liked it apart from the Fact that there was so much Drew in it. Good Acting from everybody though

I loved the Peter/Drew scenes tonight. I dunno, there was just something about it that made them seem like a real father and son. I didn't think Drew would be so receptive to his father, but I guess if you think someone's dead and then you discover they're not and you're stuck with them, then things change. Speaking of Peter, I also loved the bit at the end of episode where McGrath (is that his name) is like "It's a long story, but I'm sure there's someone who wants to see you who can explain it a lot better than I can" and then Peter appears!

Martha was being so selfish tonight. Her husband is critically ill, and she's just being so mopey. Get over yourself, girl!

I didn't like the fact that the stuff about Jack's liver was revealed at the same time as Peter's return. We knew Peter was alive, so the liver realisation was just a bit boring, IMO. I think it would've been better if we'd found out about the liver before Peter's return.

Apart from me being picky, that was a very good episode! :D I loved it!

Edit: Did anyone else find it cute when Lara (?) hugged Drew after he'd been rescued? :wub:

Edited by jeh-jeh

^^ Yeh I thought it was cute too! But that wasn't Lara though, it was Sonia, the other female cop we see quite a lot (she was the one who was at Jack and Martha's wedding with Rice).

I thought tonight's episode was brilliant. The stuff between Peter and Drew was really good, and I loved how Peter was willing to go out there and face death just so Drew could be saved. After all the times we've seen Peter after Zoe, never once giving up and always fighting until the last possible moment, it was so different to see him perfectly willing to give up and let Gillan win, all so he could save his son's life.

I quite liked the stuff that was going on at the hospital as well. I can't believe after all the drama and waiting around, it turned out that Martha and Jack shared the same blood type all along! :lol:

One thing that really annoyed me tonight was Matilda warning Lucas about Belle. Not to mention the fact that Luke's brother was critically ill in the other room, so this was probably the furthest thing from his mind, but how many times did Lucas warn Mattie about Dean? Tonight, she said 'I wouldn't be a friend if I didn't warn you', which is more or less the same as what Lucas said to her, except she accused him of lying in order to sabotage her relationship! I'm getting deja-vu here! :lol: Good on Lucas for telling her to mind her own business!

Edited by ukfanatic

Today's was the best ep in ages. Loved the relationship between Peter and Drew. I am happy that Pete's back. I've missed him!!

I didn't like Martha she's becoming too self-centered. For goodness sake her husband's had a terrible accident!!

Love Belle and Lucas. Belle is so caring. Matilda was slightly selfish but I can kind of understand her concerns.

Like I said before the Pete and Drew stuff was the best. I am so glad to see him back.