Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

The only things i have seen is Tasha walking along with a ice cream and it goes on the screen,She wipes it off and she wipes of the 'Five' sign and then it comes back,But that is old..There were some were Tasha,Robbie,Kim,Leah and i think someone else..Other than that i havent seen anything else.

Today's fivelife episode was really good. Although I completely disagree with what Amanda did with Drew, part of me felt she was really strong to actually admit the truth and tell Belle. I know that nowhere near makes up for it, but it must have been a hard thing to do.

I also loved how, when Belle found out, she ran to Irene's for comfort - very touching. The stuff with Kevin was good too - suddenly, we find out he knows something about the whole Drew mess.

Jack didn't let us down as usual - he managed to sift through file after file and solve yet another crime! What an ending though, just when he's about to tell Lara, that guy turned up and cut the phone off!

Seriously, I think we should start a campaign to promote Jack to Detective - he does more than his fair share as a cop IMO! :):D

The only things i have seen is Tasha walking along with a ice cream and it goes on the screen,She wipes it off and she wipes of the 'Five' sign and then it comes back,But that is old..There were some were Tasha,Robbie,Kim,Leah and i think someone else..Other than that i havent seen anything else.

And Hayley was in it. ^_^

There are definately new ones with Ada and Isabel, coz i emailed the Five site saying i like them, and they emailed back saying thanks and that they'd pass my comments on to the creativity department or something.

But you're right the old ones were Bec, Chris, Isabel, Ada and Jason xx

They've only shown once as far as i know. It's just the H&A set, Ada's holding a lilo that says "Five" and Isabel's talking to a woman (who i assume to be crew) holding an umbrella sheltering them from the sun. Isabel's wearing skirt/shorts and a bikini top and there's the on set crew tent thing there.

It must be them, because it's hard to imagine Five would thank me and pass on my comments if it wasn't lol xxx