Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I also liked the bit today when Sally took Cassie home and Martha walked out the door straight past her.

I can't help but blame Macca for Martha and Jack's break up now. I know it sounds strange probably :lol: but today they were so close to getting back together, then she found out he knew about Cassie and Macca and she stormed off and they had another huge row. Although I guess Jack should have known he should have told her without her having to say that. Sigh. :(

What and episode. I felt so sorry for Ric, especially at the end when he was sayin how he felt sick! Can't wait for the Mattie love to grow lol!

Jack and Martha were so cute for a moment 2day n then they started argueing again and yes I blame Macca for it to! Did anyone notice Jack's amazing attempt at drying the dishes? Burst out laughin...so cute!

xx

what is it with this programme? All the couples that seem to be perfect together are the ones that end up splitting up! And the ones that are meant to be just can't see what's in front of them! Drew and Amanda is just wrong! They need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I love Sally! No matter what, she walys sticks by her family! Great mum. :)