Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I cried buckets during that Sally stuff. I'm really soft lol, but i liked that episode. Especially the Cassie stuff. I don't see why Belle was yelling at her, it's not like Belle didn't try to do the same thing when Ric went out with Cassie. Also it's none of her business. I could understand if it was Matilda yelling at her, that would have been better i think, because it would have meant more to Cassie.

xxx

I think Belle was just upset and mad with what happened to her with Drew that she is taking it out on Cassie who has done the same to Ric.

If Belle and Drew were still together i still see Belle making sly remarks to Cassie but not fully having a go at her,But because she is going through what she is..She knows how much it hurts and hates Drew for it,So is taking her anger out of Cassie who has just done the same thing.

Yeah, probably because that's where Robbie lives.

I cried during that stuff Tasha was saying today. Not only because she was so desperate for them to be together, but also because you could tell she knew it wasn't remotely realistic, she just wanted to hear it from Robbie.

By the way, where did Luc and Belle's close friendship spring from? I mean, i know they've hung out together before, but they're together all the time now. As are Ric/Mattie, but that's much more realistic. I loved their scenes together today, i like it when they use Indiana for comedy, she does it so well.

I also loved it when about 5 minutes after Ric told the car guy Alf loved a certain car, you saw Alf being chased around the bar by the car guy, and Alf was like "Go away!" :lol: I was laughing so much.

Also, how great is super!Dan. I mean, that was brilliant. Especially when he was scalding Drew in front of VJ+Ryan, but kept on smiling throughout. Amanda, once again was cringeworthy - but i suppose that's her part in all this!

Just to let everyone know - in case you don't: Home and Away is now on four times a day:

12:00 Channel 5 - Previous Day's episode

16:00 Five Life - Day before previous dayy's episode (i think)

18:00 Channel 5 - The day's episode

18:30 Five Life - Tomorrow's (Sneak Peak) episode

Woo hoo! lol xxx